Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

30 । Discussion । ADELE

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

Chromatislaps
1 hour ago, Ororo Munroe said:

sweater wh0res :ally:

sweater wh0res = cuddling in a big oversized sweater listening to Adele's 30? :lolly:

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ororo Munroe
Just now, Chromatislaps said:

sweater whores = cuddling in a big oversized sweater listening to Adele's 30? :lolly:

yeees :bradley: such an accurate description 

Luna Lovegood

My Little Love. Emmys. Tonys. Oscars. Golden Globes. Grammys. SAG. this song is perfect hands down one of her best 😭😭 Gaga should do ballad like this I know it’ll suit her voice well 😭

talk gretchen GIF

luna’s advocate

Monster7

This is easily her best album: Strangers by Nature, My Little Love, Oh My God, I Drink Wine, Hold On, To Be Loved and Love Is A Game are all amazing. 

Did they interpolate Wonderwall with Can I Get It or is the similarity unintentional?  Love the song, the album is great as well :golfclap:

Teletubby

Can I Get It
can-i-get.gif

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Married the Night

This album so far is underwhelming. It’s gonna take a few listens to be sure though but it may be my least favorite of hers. 

I dont like it, even worse than ARTPOP :saladga:
Only songs that I can listen to are:
1. Easy On Me
2. Can I Get It :ohwell: cute bop
3. Oh My God
4. I Drink Wine

TipsyGagaFan

Very disappointing and underwhelming. After how different and spectacular 25 was, I was really expecting her to do something even more ambitious with this, especially given that she’s had 6 years to make this. But nearly every song sounds exactly the same, which makes for a painfully dull and uninteresting album.

25>21>19>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>30

I’m tired and angry but somebody should be

Bolkins

I’m still processing it tbh. My little love is so heartbreaking it was almost uncomfortable listening to something so intimate, but an amazing song non the less. So much Amy influence, so much Lauryn Hill influence… arguably all 3 were influenced by 50s/60s doo-wop but Amy and Lauryn made such a mark on that sounds it’s difficult to not hear both their styles throughout 30. OMG is a great song but does feel a bit Ed. Can I get it,  great little grove moment probably prefer it to OMG. All the tracks she’s already done sounded amazing as studio versions, I especially loved Hold On. To be Loved is still THAT song. I drink wine feels the closest to 25. Love is a game is basically an ode or tribute to Amy, sounds like a cross between b2b and lioness.

TipsyGagaFan

Can I Get It is easily the most basic song she has ever made :yennefer:

I’m tired and angry but somebody should be

I only really like Oh My God. Cry your heart out is also not bad, but the rest is just not so for me, i'm not into sad songs, i like more upbeat music.

Archived