💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Film Critic receives threatening email from Little Monster

Sorcerer

Featured Posts

TSUNAMI
2 hours ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

This could be someone pretending to be a Gaga fan though? It's like they want her to get negative press and it's worked because he's shared it and now you're sharing it on here. :partysick:

This. Little Monsters would not do this.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bloody g

I doubt this is a real message :partysick:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Marilyn MonHoe
1 hour ago, Oriane said:

"a hero is the African-American community", "one of the greatest black activists", please it has to be a troll, yes she has done things but that's a weird thing to point out (and I doubt she's considered "one of the greatest"), especially when you're trying to defend her work as an actress :toofunny:

Also “Angel Down was a rallying anthem for Black Lives Matter”

No BLM crowd played or referenced Angel Down. That is something that would’ve definitely made the rounds on Twitter and here on ggd :laughga:

LilyLark

@Admiin@Admin

This is obviously a troll. That said, I would POLITELY point it out in the replies and leave it at that. Anyway, as I've said before...harassment is NEVER okay. But it's impossible to convince people who do it that they should stop just because it's wrong. So maybe guilt them, if you see it happening, by pointing out it could hurt Gaga.

And my controversial take....again, harassment is never okay, but some journalists from lower outlets will absolutely milk this sh*t in hopes of getting increased social media activity and hate clicks on their sites (less ethical outlets will pay for that sort of thing). So monsters are just feeding into that sort of thing by responding to the bait 90% of the time...and yeah, in this case, I think that's what going on because that letter is obviously a troll.

Admin: In the past, Taylor has had to deal with a handful of articles reaming her out for the behavior of her fans (unfair, imo, as male stars never get saddled with that sort of responsibility). Gaga really doesn't need that considering Gucci opens next week. You have a sh*t ton of followers. Do you think you could tweet and then retweet something like "Monsters, chill, don't be overly aggressive or harass anyone in their replies, even if you think they are being overly snarky. It's wrong to act that way on social media, and not only that but it reflects badly on fans and could even hurt Gaga."

Bad happend so i wouldnt worry The same thing happend during a star is born and she still won an oscar so i wouldnt worry to much about this 

LilyLark
1 hour ago, James Gibson said:

he really wants to believe that is a real fan

Yup, agree. I'm sympathetic towards people who get emails from deranged stans (music critics have it the worst, but film people deal with DCEU and Marvel stans). But this is so obviously a troll (not even a deranged stan)...again, not condoning harassment at all, but I really do believe a handful of critics from lower outlets amplify this sort of thing for social media activity and clicks....or just for plain old twitter clout/attention. The most recent example I can think of is there was a tweet/article going "Harry Styles May be the Best Actor Ever" which was...clearly designed for clicks and to stir up sh*t on social media. And this has  happened with the Swift fans before...

Pennywise

How about stop sharing this **** on this site and trying to hold US accountable for it for some reason? :bear:

Boo hoo, Twitter is filled with lunatics. In other news, the sky is blue, water is wet, etc. Next.

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

LilyLark
40 minutes ago, Suuus said:

Bad happend so i wouldnt worry The same thing happend during a star is born and she still won an oscar so i wouldnt worry to much about this 

I am a bit worried about it, as this is clearly a troll designed to get Kristen Stewart fans to dig up the very old picture of Gaga with those two racist fans which comes up periodically every few years (it came up during the ASIB run). It doesn't even matter that Gaga herself isn't doing anything wrong, it's the fans, and is clearly high as a kite, it can still cause drama as the headline can be "racist photo with Gaga" and people often don't read past the headline (again, not excusing Gaga as she shouldn't have posed with those racist morons even if she was clearly high, but it's nowhere near as bad as it can be framed on twitter or in a headline).

LilyLark
3 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

How about stop sharing this **** on this site and trying to hold US accountable for it for some reason? :bear:

Boo hoo, Twitter is filled with lunatics. In other news, the sky is blue, water is wet, etc. Next.

We're not accountable, but I do think GGD could tweet out something as a tweet from them could actually get some stans to chill.

Some of you all weren't here for ARTPOP and it shows. There's Gaga haters (older Madonna fans can be the most spiteful) who will begin entire careers as fake publicists or columnists to drag Gaga down. Stop paying attention, instead reassure these critics that this is a strategy often employed by haters to bring her down.

• Admin locked this topic

Archived