Lil Nas X misses MTV EMAs due to shift at Taco Bell

Teletubby

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion

Stoppp he’s so ****ing cool Iove him :flutter:

Stephen
7 minutes ago, bionic said:

I don't get youth culture. This feels like a joke

It is :laughga: It's just being silly for the sake of being silly. Don't overthink it

Daenerys
28 minutes ago, papergangster said:

I still don’t understand the hype with Taco Bell

From what I know it was where he worked before he became famous so he’s probably helping the brand bring in a new era in their current work culture. 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Teletubby
1 minute ago, Daenerys said:

From what I know it was where he worked before he became famous so he’s probably helping the brand bring in a new era in their current work culture. 

he is Taco Bell’s First Chief Impact Officer

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Luke78619

I saw a tweet the other day about how annoying it is when celebs work a shift in fast food or retail for a few hours and have so much fun, when in reality it’s a constant panic and hard work just so we can earn enough just to have somewhere to live, and it stuck with me since :poot:

glad he’s having fun tho :poot:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Pennywise
8 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

I saw a tweet the other day about how annoying it is when celebs work a shift in fast food or retail for a few hours and have so much fun, when in reality it’s a constant panic and hard work just so we can earn enough just to have somewhere to live, and it stuck with me since :poot:

glad he’s having fun tho :poot:

83c46ea77042cdd4e4a2ceb4870b6def.jpg

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

TheSlash

Whoever is allowing him to do this messy promo for his album - give this individual a raise :tony:

Ew, David!

Archived