Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga playing Britney in a biopic

Dojo

Featured Posts

Schwerk
Just now, dojo said:

I'm curious, so what's your honest opinion on her italian accent then? :oprah:

I don't have one since I haven't seen the movie yet and I'm not familiar with how Patricia speaks and Italian accents in general. 

Amy however I know very well, I've seen a lot of interviews with her over the years. Also I grew up watching British television so I'm pretty familiar with all the various accents.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ShayCristoforo

I actually think Selena Gomez would be a good candidate.

She can train and learn the performance style, and also she's heavily influenced by her. Selena is a HUGE Britney stan- she's worshipped her forever, and would give it her all.

She's also a good actress. If y'all haven't seen Only Murders In The Building, that's a great show. She does so well. 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

48 minutes ago, dojo said:

For the netflix series, not for this. They need a experienced actress that could possibly achieve an oscar nom or win awards.

But people compare her to Britney :ladyhaha:

Still looking for anyone who's made that comparison :poot:

Don't visit my profile

15 minutes ago, Pablo said:

But people compare her to Britney :ladyhaha:

Still looking for anyone who's made that comparison :poot:

I did that comparison sweetihExcuse Me Reaction GIF by Bounce

they both are from lousianna, both sing, both sweethearts and Addi looks a lot like Britney 

Screenshot-20211115-125842-Instagram.jpg

29 minutes ago, ShayCristoforo said:

I actually think Selena Gomez would be a good candidate.

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b95297bb69cdaae33a97b

salty like sodium
5 hours ago, Butters Stotch said:

Oh god, no...

For Gaga's next role I would like if she did something that's not related to fame. Her two roles so far are directly related to fame, so I think it would be challenging for her as an actress to play a role where she can't rely on her experience as a superstar.

Though I woul LOVE to see Gaga as Amy, I don't think it's happening.

But her debut album is called 'The Fame', and so is her fragrance ... Clearly the subject matter is an obsession for her. :huntyga:

8 hours ago, Applepear said:

I think gaga playing Madonna would be an even better idea :ladyhaha:

No Way Reaction GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

Lana / Taylor / Madonna / Janet

insight
9 hours ago, Meat said:

Gaga doesn’t even look like Britney. Now Amy on the other hand

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQCbFjNUs9XG74oJZ7v41K

I sense another PTSD episode coming. She doesn't need this role.

If Britney wants a biopic to go ahead, I'd support it. I just can't see Gaga playing the lead.  I'm sure there are other interesting roles. IE: legal team member, healthcare worker, club bouncer, limo driver, supermarket clerk, homeade barbecue, Andrea Sachs, VMA reptile handler, Yaboom Toys CEO and Lady Ga Ga...  On a serious note, she could be involved in structuring the story? Other users have mentioned her using personal experience for her performance.. The same could be applied to the plot! Definitely a cool opportunity for her. xx

Britney is the ringleader though!

latina twilight

I'd rather if a lesser known actress/emerging talent would be casted for this role in particular. I know it's commercially not the smartest idea since Hollywood tend to rely on big names for bigger box office performance, but it would be the most respectful way to do it since Britney is still very relevant and the subject of her life is very touchy

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

Franch Toast

Not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but Gaga is probably too old to play a young Britney, plus the appearance is completely wrong. If the movie was going to focus on her at a later stage in her life, might as well just have her play herself.

She/Her/Hers

Archived