Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

My new music video! (Directing)

Xardas

Featured Posts

Hello

I am very happy to present you my latest directing job, a music video for The Perfumes' song, Nadzieję Mam. 

As some of you know, political situation in Poland is very dark these days. The catholic-oriented conservative homophobic government keeps making people polarized and fuels fights between the left and the right. There is a lot of hate in Poland right now, on both sides. The lyrics and the video shows a metaphor of what is happening right now in the country and it is not exaggerated at all. 

I know that the ost of you don't know Polish, but I guarantee you that the video fits the lyrics perfectly.

Btw, I star in the music video.  (1:32)

Enjoy watching and if you want to support my work and our company, please give us thumbs up and share the video wherever you want.

Thank you:heart::kiss:

(Watch in 4k for the best effect!)

IG: @bartoszprazuch

Our sad Polish reality. At least I know this area, and even this city! :enigma: The music video is great and I wish you further success!:kara:

I'm not having fun tonight

21 minutes ago, RAHGAGA said:

Our sad Polish reality. At least I know this area, and even this city! :enigma: The music video is great and I wish you further success!:kara:

Thank you! Are you Polish yourself?

Edit: "Our". Silly me:derpga:

3 minutes ago, Xardas said:

Thank you! Are you Polish yourself?

Edit: "Our". Silly me:derpga:

Of course. I know this place and I have been there more than once. However, I do not know this team:partysick:

1 minute ago, RAHGAGA said:

Of course. I know this place and I have been there more than once. However, I do not know this team:partysick:

Which place? Krakow in general or some specific area?

Just now, Xardas said:

Which place? Krakow in general or some specific area?

I saw Legnica from music video. I recognized this characteristic railway viaduct:laughga:

3 minutes ago, RAHGAGA said:

I saw Legnica from music video. I recognized this characteristic railway viaduct:laughga:

Haha we couldn't shoot this in Krakow since we couldn't find any empty street (pandemic reference)

1 minute ago, Xardas said:

Haha we couldn't shoot this in Krakow since we couldn't find any empty street (pandemic reference)

I've never been to Krakow, but I'd like to go there eventually. :neyde: Do you recommend this place to visit?

1 minute ago, RAHGAGA said:

I've never been to Krakow, but I'd like to go there eventually. :neyde: Do you recommend this place to visit?

I live there 6 years now. I love this place but I'd love to move to Warsaw next year

Archived