💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Squid Game - Season 2

COOOK

Featured Posts

I would've preferred if they only made 1 season. The second season is not gonna be so shocking to people anymore, it was a one-trick pony. 

TheDemonIClingTo

Now that I see ANYONE with a SG tee, I kinda hate it. A guilty pleasure like GOT used to be 4 me back in the day

Oriane

Given that the director said he couldn't imagine a second season at first and is only doing it because of its success, you already know it's going to be underwhelming...

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

TheDemonIClingTo
1 minute ago, Oriane said:

Given that the director said he couldn't imagine a second season at first and is only doing it because of its success, you already know it's going to be underwhelming...

Yeah this is one of those shows that should have been 1 season only (Westworld, Altered Carbon, Spartacus, 13 Reasons Why, etc)

InTheCloset
37 minutes ago, TheDemonIClingTo said:

Altered Carbon

u bringing back memories:cryga:. season 2 was so so so so so bad. joel kinnaman did such a great job and the season 1 had a strong plot. while anthony in season 2 felt more like a superhero and that plot was shite. he ruined takeshi honestly imo

The abyss stares back

bionic
12 minutes ago, TSUNAMI said:

There are some plot holes that need to be filled. 

I agree but I don't see how those stories can be told without the show essentially becoming a spin-off

buy bionic

StarstruckIllusion

Not the “booo season 2” crowd. Just don’t watch it instead of preventing millions who’d actually like it, from ever seeing it

TheSlash
56 minutes ago, Bat said:

I would've preferred if they only made 1 season. The second season is not gonna be so shocking to people anymore, it was a one-trick pony. 

Maybe that's the trick they will use for season 2, that you expect to know everything :udidnt:

Ew, David!

31 minutes ago, Oriane said:

59 minutes ago, Bat said:

1 minute ago, TheSlash said:

Maybe that's the trick they will use for season 2, that you expect to know everything :udidnt:

The fact that the director had this show planned ten years ago, and that he also said he'd read and take into consideration all the theories made by fans, makes me think this one's gonna be a wild card...

TSUNAMI
12 minutes ago, bionic said:

I agree but I don't see how those stories can be told without the show essentially becoming a spin-off

True, but we have yet to find out real point of the Squid Game(s) and the motives of that policeman's brother that wears the black mask and later on takes over the leadership of the games. 

pachinko
39 minutes ago, TSUNAMI said:

There are some plot holes that need to be filled. 

Well holes are meant to be filled :ohwell:

Archived