💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Eternals is great! (No spoilers)

Quark

Featured Posts

o<(0_0)>o

I just finished watching Eternals and the movie is actually great! I am so confused with the divided critics reviews. This movie is very different from all the Marvel movies because of how it looks, how they build the relationship between characters, and even because of the action scenes. The movie is very ambitious for many reasons and it has a bit of everything for everyone. This movie has comedy, action, drama, and twists. The movie has some of the best actions scenes, world building, and visuals in any Marvel movie. Now does this mean this movie is perfect? No there are some things that could have been better but nothing was bad either. Specially not as bad as some critics make it seem. 

Fantina

I am going to go see the movie next week hopefully! :excited2:

And yeah, critics hate seeing representation so I guess that's why they review bombed it :bye:

From what I saw on Twitter it's great.

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

Chuckles

I agree, the effect were great. They looked really “natural” compared to other superhero movies. I also couldn’t get enough of the endless sunset/sunrise scenes. 

• 2 weeks later...
Fantina

OK, just saw the Eternals. Along with ShangChi it is among my favorites in the MCU. This has to be one of the best casted movies of all time. When you have a group this diverse and inclusive it opens up so many possibilities in the script and acting. 

Spoilers:

Spoiler

At first I thought that the giant celestial being was Galactus and I was super hyped for him.  The only 2 things that I didn't understand is:

a) how Arishem with all of his power couldn't control the Deviants

b) why Ikarus was feared by the rest to be the most op. I thought all of the Eternals were equal in power. Even Sersi could just change the floor in mud and stop him from moving. That was kinda weird.  :ladyhaha:

And the critics can choke. This was one of the best MCU movies 

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

MelbHawker

I’ve seen it twice now - I’m sooo hoping Marvel confirms they’re doing a sequel for the Eternals. I found the film to be genuinely moving & thought provoking.. visually stunning. I want more Thena, Makkari & Druig, such fascinating characters.

I hope their powers grow (as was hinted with Sersi throughout the film).  Comics had them all as being able to fly, super strength etc. It’d be so great to watch. 

Lumiere
On 11/5/2021 at 2:14 PM, Quark said:

o<(0_0)>o

I just finished watching Eternals and the movie is actually great! I am so confused with the divided critics reviews. This movie is very different from all the Marvel movies because of how it looks, how they build the relationship between characters, and even because of the action scenes. The movie is very ambitious for many reasons and it has a bit of everything for everyone. This movie has comedy, action, drama, and twists. The movie has some of the best actions scenes, world building, and visuals in any Marvel movie. Now does this mean this movie is perfect? No there are some things that could have been better but nothing was bad either. Specially not as bad as some critics make it seem. 

what DIDN'T you like about it? (no spoilers pls I haven't seen it yet :sweat:)

Archived