💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Daniel Dae Kim cast as Fire Lord Ozai for Netflix’s ATLA series

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Helxig

That's some damn good casting!

But I'm also so sad and concerned that this series might just get exploited and ruined, yet again :smh:

The original creators of the ATLA series were originally on board and then decided to leave

“When Bryan and I signed on to the project in 2018, we were hired as executive producers and showrunners,” DiMartino wrote. “In a joint announcement for the series, Netflix said that it was committed to honoring our vision for this retelling and to supporting us on creating the series. And we expressed how excited we were for the opportunity to be at the helm. Unfortunately, things did not go as we had hoped.”

I was so excited for them to do the original series justice, but it looks like for Netflix it's just another money grab that won't respect the original series

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

ItWasntLaauv

As unfortunate as it is that Mike and Bryan aren’t a part of the live action series, the casting has been wonderful so far. It gives me hope that the good individuals who were working on it before and after Bryke’s departure will try their hardest to keep the original show’s DNA and dignity intact with this new show.

gumzy3000

I know the original creators are no longer involved with this but I do have some hope. Netflix smashed A Series of Unfortunate Events and they might do the same here. 

trolly troll troll

BradleyCooper

It’s a toss up whether Netflix will do ATLA justice, but the casting has been spot on (at least visually) so far! So excited to see who they cast as Iroh and Azula! The Avatar reemergence these past two years has been incredible, it makes me so happy. If the live action adaptation is a hit, it’ll introduce even more fans to the universe which will only benefit Avatar Studios and all the projects that Mike and Bryan are working on. :tony:

RAMROD

Scorch me, Daniel. Mmmhmm :pole:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived