Jesy Nelson

Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BloodyM
10 hours ago, Gimme More said:

Which that dance their asses off sing live?

Britney doesn't, J-Lo doesn't, LM do not?

Lol have you ever seen P!nk doing air acrobats and still singing live? Gaga dances and sings, Beyonce dances and sings, no excuses! 

Teletubby
9 minutes ago, BloodyM said:

Lol have you ever seen P!nk doing air acrobats and still singing live? Gaga dances and sings, Beyonce dances and sings, no excuses! 

not every TV show let artists to perform live, Taylor Swift also had to lip-sync in Graham Norton Show.
+ some artist are better in lip syncing while dancing and you just didn't notice it

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Teletubby

Noctis Magazine
1_Noctis-XXI-Jesy-Nelson-by-Luke-Nugent.jpgFCyAyHWWYAIHilS?format=jpg&name=large06.jpgFCyAxdUWYAIHvkP?format=jpg&name=4096x4096FCyAx7wWQAAD4cI?format=jpg&name=largeFCyAxutWUAQpmjX?format=jpg&name=large
source

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

In fairness to the lady, I thought she did a good interview, she was likeable. And she did say that she was s----g herself because that was her first solo performance, so maybe lip-synching was better for everyone's nerves.

enissa11
50 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

not every TV show let artists to perform live, Taylor Swift also had to lip-sync in Graham Norton Show.
+ some artist are better in lip syncing while dancing and you just didn't notice it

poor excuses, if you don't really want to lipsync you just stand up for yourself, Lady Gaga performed a few times in this same show and she didn't lipsync as always.

Mad Architect of Light

Future Lovers
On 10/29/2021 at 7:15 PM, Gimme More said:

When you dance your ass off you don't need to sing live :fan:

Is that what she was doing

RAMROD

It came and left doesn't it? Not much impressions left. 

But looks like she uses her own coins for these backdrop, cos those are the better thing from this performance.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Luna Lovegood

anyways 

On 10/30/2021 at 7:18 AM, JaysAMess said:

Plenty of artists dance their ass off but still manage to sing live.

luna’s advocate

Luna Lovegood
9 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

It came and left doesn't it? Not much impressions left. 

But looks like she uses her own coins for these backdrop, cos those are the better thing from this performance.

she barely came let’s be real if it wasn’t for the controversy I wouldn’t even know who jesy mandela is 

luna’s advocate

YUJIfushiguro
1 hour ago, Luna Lovegood said:

she barely came let’s be real if it wasn’t for the controversy I wouldn’t even know who jesy mandela is 

Does being vindictive and cruel about a celebetrity that has struggled with mental heath make you feel better about yourself?  Wether she was blackfishing or not i know for a fact that she is a kinder person then you or atleast how you portray yourself online.

Didnt u ever learn the phrase if u dont have anything nice to say dont say it at all. Not much a kindess punk are ya. You and the rest of the virtue signalling users that abuse this poor woman needa chill tf out.

Luna Lovegood
29 minutes ago, YUJIfushiguro said:

abuse

?? how is my comment abusive? Y’all love to throw words around just to defend this white woman who doesn’t even know u in the first place 😭 you’re not gonna make me sympathise over a woman who’s clearly trying to be someone she’s not, racially ambiguous 🤨 

luna’s advocate

• River pinned this topic
  • Moderator unpinned this topic

Archived