Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Jesy Nelson

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

29 October 2021
Graham is joined by:
Dame Judi Dench and Jamie Dornan, together in Kenneth Branagh’s critically acclaimed Belfast;
Hollywood star Salma Hayek, making her Marvel debut in Eternals;
British rapper Tinie Tempah, hosting property show Extraordinary Extensions;
American icons Bruce Springsteen and President Barack Obama, promoting their book Renegades: Born in the USA.
With music from Jesy Nelson, who performs her new single Boyz.

Photos from rehearsals
https://www.instagram.com/p/CVf-mdYqhVD/
FCpCO0vUYAA5Bp3?format=jpg&name=mediumFCpCPmQVQAImGac?format=jpg&name=medium

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gimme More

Cannot wait, i'm sure she'll be amazing :giveup:

Also we've known about this for about 2-3 weeks now, she's been rehearsing a lot for it the past week or so!

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Blastertoyo
6 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

American icons Bruce Springsteen and President Barack Obama, promoting their book Renegades: Born in the USA.
With music from Jesy Nelson, who performs her new single Boyz.

So what I’m hearing is she’ll perform her blackfish anthem in front of Obama 

:ohwell:

please enlighten me to death

Gimme More
34 minutes ago, Harry said:

This is going to be so horribly bad. Excited!

She’s an insanely talented singer and amazing dancer. Stay pressed, you clearly don’t like her so will find a fault either way.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

19 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

She’s an insanely talented singer and amazing dancer. Stay pressed, you clearly don’t like her so will find a fault either way.

Yes she's talented, but she has faced a lot of controversy and accusations of blackfishing because of BOYZ. And a lot of people don't like BOYZ anyway, which is unfortunate.

ARTPOP is still Lady Gaga's best album.

Agunimon

Bruce Springsteen and Barack Obama are gonna be there but you chose to advertise Jesy Nelson in the thread title?

Not hating on Jesy, but like... Obama and Bruce Springsteen are missing from the thread title. :bradley:

Gimme More
8 minutes ago, 2014 Gaga said:

Yes she's talented, but she has faced a lot of controversy and accusations of blackfishing because of BOYZ. And a lot of people don't like BOYZ anyway, which is unfortunate.

A lot of people don’t like the song? It went Top 5 in the UK and #1 on iTunes in 31 countries (which people celebrate here when it happens to Gaga before anyone says anything).

I don’t think attacking her screaming ‘blackfish’ each time she’s mentioned is okay - btw this is not aimed at you.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

bionic

I think Obama will be a big fan. I hope this performance boosts the song in the charts and gets people talking about it again :noparty:

buy bionic

• Teletubby changed the title to Jesy Nelson performs Boyz on Graham Norton Show
  • River pinned this topic
  • Moderator unpinned this topic

Archived