Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Jesy Nelson

Teletubby

Featured Posts

moonsago

I am sorry, I just don’t like the photoshoots she has, they seem so cheapy-wheapy to me, the styling is so bad and the quality is just not it

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
YUJIfushiguro
12 hours ago, iku iku iku said:

When a thread calls for decency, you will see a lot of kindness. When there is an opportunity to be vile, they will jump on it. That’s the norm around here. No point in arguing with anyone because the rules of this forum allow a certain level of toxicity. The game is to see how far you can push it without getting a warning point.

I don’t know if you’re new here but A LOT of members have left because of the negativity. Personally I think it’s best to just ignore them and lookout for Gaga related content. This is the internet after all. 

I have new account here but have looked at GGD since Joanne. I should've known better honestly.   

• SharkmanthaC pinned this topic
RAMROD

FDNWDkXX0AQJzsG?format=jpg&name=large

FDNZC6DXMAMxQ02?format=jpg&name=large

FDNWDhdX0AIa3hE?format=jpg&name=large

for Noctis XXI magz

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• River pinned this topic
Gimme More

Wow vocals on this new song, hopefully she sticks to just showing off her vocals like she did in LM!

#JusticeForBritney ♡

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Just now, VasilisVas said:

I’ve seen her name thrown around this site a few times, but not really sure who she is. 

She also isn't sure who she is.

Teletubby
2 minutes ago, VasilisVas said:

I’ve seen her name thrown around this site a few times, but not really sure who she is. 

she is the UK baddie and she gave as this 

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

• Moderator unpinned this topic

Archived