đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney calls out former business manager Lou Taylor

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

Britney edited her caption to drag her mom and dad further. She also called out Lou Taylor her former business manager.

AF778-D4-F-7544-4761-988-F-20-CF407331-A

#JusticeForBritney ♡

I love how open she’s being and how free she’s feels to discuss everything especially after being forced to be silent for so long. I can see her doing an Oprah style interview some day, it’ll break the Internet. 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

can she officially speaks about it now? 

is she going to sue Lou Taylor Inc for damages of all kinds? 

moonsago

I literally cannot believe all this is real i swear I sometimes am in shock and disbilief, second guessing if this is really her or not because it all seems too insane and too exactly how all the fans speculated it to be. This is wild, I am so happy for her

Gimme More
3 minutes ago, dojo said:

can she officially speaks about it now? 

is she going to sue Lou Taylor Inc for damages of all kinds? 

Lou threatened to sue GGD when I made a thread here before exposing her.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Jennie Kim

I still get the feeling Britney is being manipulated by someone, something isn't right. I think this story is far from over.

If she still has plans to keep her parents and siblings in her life after the end of the conservatorship, public shaming them won't help mend their relationship. 

1 minute ago, Gimme More said:

Lou threatened to sue GGD when I made a thread here before exposing her.

that is creepy, she is everywhere. 

she must have a very strong team of lawyers because i remember in that doc, one of Britney's ex employees wouldn't even dare to mention her name.

Gimme More
1 minute ago, Jennie Kim said:

I still get the feeling Britney is being manipulated by someone, something isn't right. I think this story is far from over.

If she still has plans to keep her parents and siblings in her life after the end of the conservatorship, public shaming them won't help mend their relationship. 

Why on earth would she want people like that in her life? She’s made it quite clear she doesn’t want them in it.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Gimme More

Britney’s lawyer requested the following in recent court docs (tri-star being Lou Taylor’s company):

All of the things Rosengart requested:

- all communications (including texts & emails) between Jamie and Tri Star

- any agreements w/ Tri Star

- all comms regarding payments to Tri Star

- all payments fr Britney’s estate for legal services rendered to Tri Star

Anyone following the case has seen a tangled web of LLCs in which Jamie had run Britney’s business, which makes these esp interesting:

- all entities thru which the estate has operated

- all entities owned by Jamie thru which he has done business or received any $ as conservator

- all org & corporate formation docs for all entities created for the benefit of Britney

- all org & docs for all entities in which Jamie held a position that received or held estate $$

- all docs relating to any $$ Jamie, or any entity affiliated with him, received since 2008

And:

- all correspondence relating to the monthly allowance Jamie gives Britney

- all correspondence with *security guards* and anyone who worked at Britney’s house

- all correspondence with Jodi Montgomery

- all documents relating to Britney’s Hawaii trip in Summer 2021

- all correspondence w/ Britney’s doctors, past or present

- all correspondence relating to her medications, past or present

- all correspondence relating to any stays at medical facilities or rehabs

- all correspondence on whether Britney wanted to work a 2nd Vegas residency

Conservators are supposed to advocate for the conservatee & help them regain independence:

- All docs showing Jamie’s advocacy of Britney's goals and Jamie’s efforts, if any, to move her out of the conservatorship

- All communication btwn Jamie & Britney since the cship started

Around Jamie’s resignation:

- all discussion or negotiation around Jamie resigning as conservator

- all docs relating to any $$$ to third parties that Jamie sought for resigning

- all docs showing Jamie's training/education on how to be a fiduciary or manage financial affairs

Rosengart wants to ask Jamie, under oath:

- State how much $ you, including any entity beneficially owned by you, have received from Britney’s estate from the beginning until now

- Identify all individuals at Tri Star w/ whom you’ve had a personal or professional relationship

- Identify all companies or entities through which Britney’s estate has in any way ever operated

- ID all entities owned or beneficially owned by Britney

- ID all entities beneficially owned by you thru which you’ve ever conducted business or received any $$$ as Conservator.

- ID all payments made from Britney’s estate to others but for your benefit

- ID all payments made from Britney’s estate to Tri Star or anyone who has ever worked there

- ID all payments from Britney’s estate for legal representation of Lou Taylor or Robin Greenhill

Lastly, Britney’s lawyer filed additional requests on Oct. 1st relating to Jamie’s use of Black Box Security to spy on Britney’s cell phone and secretly bug her bedroom

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Archived