Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga: “I saw House of Gucci and it’s real f***ing good!”

Madam Margolyes

Featured Posts

Patriziaa Reggiani

Well I remember With ASIB gaga never said anything like that beforehand and even after the movie got much of the acclaim, me thinks she's not going to sport the humble evercrying persona for this movie, yAss I'm happy, her bad b!tch era is coming.

I will not watch House of Gucci

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Oreo said:

Well I remember With ASIB gaga never said anything like that beforehand and even after the movie got much of the acclaim, me thinks she's not going to sport the humble evercrying persona for this movie, yAss I'm happy, her bad b!tch era is coming.

Yas, hope she'll take all the credit she deserves :vegas:

I am so excited and scared to see initial reviews starting next week!! I am excited to see Gaga and Adam and Jared doing interviews, Q&As, and guestings! I am ready to be not ready :giveup: :pray:

Ariana Grindr
1 hour ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Me too honestly. I haven't even seen ASIB even tho I love the soundtrack. 

Fake fan detected 

Looking For GIF by Rastamouse

Madam Margolyes
1 hour ago, MiracleWinchester said:

What else should she say :ohwell:

Ok but listen to her laugh, she KNOWS she nailed it :hor:

badfaith

Gaga: I saw House of Gucci last night and it's fckin fuego! Acting is life :firega:

:billie:

Christopher Rolas

"Haus of Gucci is so f*cking fuoco"

-Lady Gaga about Down of Gucci 

Maestro play me your symphony I will listen to anything Take me on a trip DJ free my mind

JusKeepBreathin
3 hours ago, Ariana Grindr said:

Fake fan detected 

Looking For GIF by Rastamouse

You can call me a fake fan if you want... A movie a about a woman falling in love with a drunk triggers me.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Everytime she sings mambo italiano she mentions the movie, i really hope they used the song in the movie, im really looking forward to Gaga’s acting but a Gaga project would feel incomplete without music

TheFame Monster
5 hours ago, Oreo said:

With ASIB she really gave all credit to Bradley. Maybe because it was her first lead movie role, maybe because she didn’t know how people would respond. I wasn’t hyped before the second trailer and this clip, but now I’m in!:popcorn:

she deserves to not be so humble about her work, so I’m hoping this is a sign she’ll take a different approach to promo. During ASIB she seemed to give Bradley credit for everything and was so humble. You can tell with Gucci she knows she killed it  :applause:

It would be kindof fun to see her drift in and out of character for the interviews. Hope she has as much fun as during her jazz shows. I think I'll probably really like this movie.

Archived