Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
rumor

Zayn Malik dropped by record label RCA

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

The Sun can reveal Zayn has been ditched by his US record label RCA — with those close to him saying he has been increasingly smoking “extremely strong” cannabis.

A senior music source told The Sun last night: “A lot of people have tried desperately to get Zayn’s life and career back on track, but nothing has worked.

“So many people who have worked with him have just given up.

“He’s almost impossible to control or guide. A while ago his label quietly decided it was the end of the line for their relationship.”

https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/3962177/zayn-malik-axed-record-label-rca-drugs/

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teletubby
2 minutes ago, Bambino said:

The Sun tho

when it comes to British artists they usually have the correct information, @Gimme More can confirm

Economy

We literally just fired someone this week we gave up on after trying and trying for like a year

Sometimes some ppl become too much of a drain on business (in this case the label) to keep devoting resources to

Cameltoe Chariot

"Extremely strong cannabis" :partysick:

Why does this read as the beginning of a full-out smear campaign against Zayn? I'm hardly an apologist for problematic behaviour but claiming pot is making him violent and ruining his career is absolutely f*cking ridiculous. Pot is the least damaging recreational substance on the planet.

Like what even is "extremely strong cannabis" :billie: may as well start calling it "the devil's lettuce" at that point :ladyhaha:

holy scheisse
2 minutes ago, CameltoeKween said:

Why does this read as the beginning of a full-out smear campaign against Zayn? I'm hardly an apologist for problematic behaviour but claiming pot is making him violent and ruining his career is absolutely f*cking ridiculous. Pot is the least damaging recreational substance on the planet.

Like what even is "extremely strong cannabis" :billie: may as well start calling it "the devil's lettuce" at that point :ladyhaha:

Unpopular opinion but weed can be abused and idk why people act like it can’t… (coming from a stoner himself) 

Regarding strong cannabis, one time my bf gave me an edible with TOO much thc and I hallucinated for the first time in my life in a terrifying way that I thought was never going to end. And then vomited everywhere. I was crying and fell asleep hearing voices and I thought I was never going to be okay again:cryga: for some people that’s how schizophrenia starts no joke

JusKeepBreathin

Consider the source. 

Also "extremely strong" cannabis is hysterical. 

Like Ozzy Osbourne had a career on the heaviest drugs available. 

I do think Zayn might have to check his mental health. But "extremely strong" cannabis  probably has nothing to do with that. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

John Wayne

Weed cannot make you violent, period. Quite the opposite actually. Idk, but this is starting to look like a way to diminish his image.

SadBoi808
13 minutes ago, John Wayne said:

Weed cannot make you violent, period. Quite the opposite actually. Idk, but this is starting to look like a way to diminish his image.

It’s obviously that. So sad.. man f*ck Yolanda 

gagawaffles
39 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

Unpopular opinion but weed can be abused and idk why people act like it can’t… (coming from a stoner himself) 

Regarding strong cannabis, one time my bf gave me an edible with TOO much thc and I hallucinated for the first time in my life in a terrifying way that I thought was never going to end. And then vomited everywhere. I was crying and fell asleep hearing voices and I thought I was never going to be okay again:cryga: for some people that’s how schizophrenia starts no joke

This is true! Particularly in adolescent boys. Research shows that if you are susceptible to schizophrenia, marijuana exposure will set it off. Who knows why?

Judas Oyster
1 hour ago, CameltoeKween said:

It's known Zayn smokes weed. What this says is that he is overdoing it and using stronger versions of the drug. Which is basically saying he is addicted now. If he has started doing even stronger versions of a drug it means his body has become resistant and drug effects are less powerful. This is one of the reasons we see overdoses. Luckily for his case it's rare to have fatal consequences for weed in itself. It's still a risk if a person is "extremely" high anyway for physical accidents when too high (like falling). There is also a risk for developing psychical problems like psychosis. We know he already struggles with at least anxiety has he has said before. Reason why he doesn't go touring and rarely does interviews. There was some news or rumours about the mother of Gigi getting inside the house while Gigi wasn't home. This has maybe something to do with fear of drug misuse and the percussions it can have for the child they have together. And actually now I got to read Zayn and Gigi have broken up too. Which can mean the drug misuse has affected his close relationships in a very negative way. Now he will be even more alone. Which further increases the chances of his mental health getting worse, which in turn can mean he may try other drugs (which hopefully he doesn't do already, we can't know). If he gets addicted to other drugs which death can be a result by overdosing then it's a dark path. If he is dropped from his music label it's like loosing a job and income too. Hopefully this is wrong bc he seems like a good person.

Archived