šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

The Witcher Season 2 (Trailer) (Dec 13 2021)

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Ā 

Ā 

Bask in it!

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

JusKeepBreathin

Season one was good. The animated movie phenomenal. If the second season falls in-between those two I will be satisfied. However, the trailer looks amazing. I'm totally excited maybe it's better than both.Ā 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

InTheCloset
17 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Season one was good. The animated movie phenomenal. If the second season falls in-between those two I will be satisfied. However, the trailer looks amazing. I'm totally excited maybe it's better than both.Ā 

i havent seen the animated movie but season 1 was really good. it was confusing at first but they tied it all up so well

The abyss stares back

JusKeepBreathin
6 minutes ago, InTheCloset said:

i havent seen the animated movie but season 1 was really good. it was confusing at first but they tied it all up so well

The animated movie gives such a great backstory. It might even be less confusing for people who haven't seen the first season to see the movie first and then the first season. It's a prequel.Ā 

Even if you don't like the animated movie it gives a solid foundation.Ā 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

InTheCloset
2 hours ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

The animated movie gives such a great backstory. It might even be less confusing for people who haven't seen the first season to see the movie first and then the first season. It's a prequel.Ā 

Even if you don't like the animated movie it gives a solid foundation.Ā 

Iā€™ll definitely watch it then

The abyss stares back

r4therupbeat
2 hours ago, Levine said:

omg I need a recap of season 1 because I don't remember anything

same lol it's been so damn long

TheDemonIClingTo

Will watch, after all it's the show that celebratesĀ the one and only decentĀ CD Projekt Red game lol

Archived