Jump to content
science

Malaysian Gynecologist Invented World's First Unisex Condom


Featured Posts

RAMROD

A Malaysian gynaecologist has created what he says is the world's first unisex condom that can be worn by females or males and is made from a medical grade material usually used as a dressing for injuries and wounds.

Its inventor hopes the Wondaleaf Unisex Condom will empower people to take better control of their sexual health regardless of their sex or sexual orientation.

Tang said the Wondaleaf had gone through several rounds of clinical research and testing and would be available commercially via the firm's website this December.

"It's a condom with an adhesive covering that attaches to the vagina or penis, as well as covering the adjacent area for extra protection," Tang said.

The adhesive is only applied to one side of the condom, he added, meaning it can be reversed and used by either sex.

Each box of Wondaleaf contains two condoms, and will cost 14.99 ringgit ($3.61). The average price for a dozen condoms in Malaysia is 20-40 ringgit.

Tang makes the condoms using polyurethane, a material used in transparent wound dressings that is thin and flexible yet strong and waterproof.

 

https://www.rappler.com/science/life-health/malaysian-gynecologist-unisex-condom

 

 

safe sexxx upgraded, no more excuse :applause:

 

hope this be available worldwide soon :sis:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝔹𝕖𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕀𝕟 𝕋𝕠𝕥𝕒𝕝 ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕝 𝕆𝕗 ℍ𝕚𝕞𝕤𝕖𝕝𝕗 (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
BLACKOUTbritney

So it works on the penis and vagina. Can it be used on the anu$
 

Asking for a friend… :bear:

Edited by BLACKOUTbritney
  • LMAO 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
RAMROD
35 minutes ago, BLACKOUTbritney said:

So it works on the penis and vagina. Can it be used on the anu$
 

Asking for a friend… :bear:


Likely can.

It's called bussy (aka Boy Ussy) for a reason :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝔹𝕖𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕀𝕟 𝕋𝕠𝕥𝕒𝕝 ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕝 𝕆𝕗 ℍ𝕚𝕞𝕤𝕖𝕝𝕗 (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • LMAO 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
RAMROD
6 hours ago, Blastertoyo said:

Sounds like Saran Wrap for sex 

:enigma:

More durable version yes :enigma:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝔹𝕖𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕀𝕟 𝕋𝕠𝕥𝕒𝕝 ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕝 𝕆𝕗 ℍ𝕚𝕞𝕤𝕖𝕝𝕗 (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
Link to post
Share on other sites
PlasticWeave
10 hours ago, RAMROD said:

safe sexxx upgraded, no more excuse :applause:

i don't think the excuse has ever been that they weren't unisex :confused: doesn't matter who they go on, people still need to put them on so idg the difference this would make

poordat
Link to post
Share on other sites
lilboyblue
19 minutes ago, PlasticWeave said:

i don't think the excuse has ever been that they weren't unisex :confused: doesn't matter who they go on, people still need to put them on so idg the difference this would make

For women / receptive partner it's great because it relieves you of the pressure of having to ask the insertive partner to wear protection because you can just put it on yourself.

Sometimes it can be difficult in the moment and some may feel powerless because it always boils down to whether the insertive partner is willing to use one or not.

Link to post
Share on other sites
AnnaNicoleSmith

Im not putting anything inside my vagina, I already bleed every month, now it's the male's work to put something in his ding dong a little 

Kanye West Is Gone
Link to post
Share on other sites
AnnaNicoleSmith
10 minutes ago, lilboyblue said:

For women / receptive partner it's great because it relieves you of the pressure of having to ask the insertive partner to wear protection because you can just put it on yourself.

Sometimes it can be difficult in the moment and some may feel powerless because it always boils down to whether the insertive partner is willing to use one or not.

If someone doesnt wanna use protection, just leave. I don't see how u should feel shy about it or powerless.

Kanye West Is Gone
Link to post
Share on other sites
lilboyblue
3 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

If someone doesnt wanna use protection, just leave. I don't see how u should feel shy about it or powerless.

There are many kinds of people, you know

Link to post
Share on other sites
AnnaNicoleSmith
Just now, lilboyblue said:

There are many kinds of people, you know

I know I'm just saying this behavior needs to stop and people need to find love and respect in themselves to tell people to **** off if they don't respect u or ur body

Kanye West Is Gone
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
lilboyblue
Just now, KanyeWest said:

I know I'm just saying this behavior needs to stop and people need to find love and respect in themselves to tell people to **** off if they don't respect u or ur body

That's true. Agree that when that red flag pops up, you better just run. That's not someone you can trust if they don't show respect for you and your body.

But at least with this, there's an opportunity to take things into your own hands if you find yourself spiraled into silence, or you get into a tricky situation or whatever.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...