Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What is this thing that Gaga uses?

Chromatica Island

Featured Posts

PartySick
31 minutes ago, Monsterabriel said:

Can we stop this bs with her not liking pop music anymore please or that it's bad for her? I am also trying to not come off as rude, I just don't really see your interpretation of this, other stage performers use the oxygen tank thing, it's not just her that uses it. But maybe I'm just cynical.

I'm not sure that's what he's saying :sweat:

đź–¤

Chromatica Island
1 minute ago, PartySick said:

I'm not sure that's what he's saying :sweat:

It's almost 1 AM here ok? I wasn't trying to be rude either, but, yeah I shouldn't have commented it. I am sorry for what I said @Helxig

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

PartySick
1 minute ago, Monsterabriel said:

It's almost 1 AM here ok? I wasn't trying to be rude either, but, yeah I shouldn't have commented it. I am sorry for what I said @Helxig

I feel you, it's 2am here :ladyhaha:

Just a small misunderstanding, no biggie :gayhat:

đź–¤

Helxig
40 minutes ago, Monsterabriel said:

Can we stop this bs with her not liking pop music anymore please or that it's bad for her? I am also trying to not come off as rude, I just don't really see your interpretation of this, other stage performers use the oxygen tank thing, it's not just her that uses it. But maybe I'm just cynical.

I've personally never said she hates pop music now because I don't believe that to be true! That was just my initial impression upon seeing this video for the first time. And I know that her pop shows are really taxing on her as well so that's at least one thing you can't deny. She literally said in an interview that she hated being 'Lady Gaga' and wouldn't even touch her piano because her career had hurt her so much, and also that she didn't want to make music and Bloodpop had to drag her to the studio and force her to work on Chromatica, so I don't think it's a total stretch if that's what people are saying.

But that being said, I don't think she dislikes pop music. I think being a popstar has hurt her a lot, and she has to tread lightly these days and be careful how she goes about it, in order to protect herself. I think there's a majority part of her that is still in love with pop music and the power it has. I think she will always love pop music, her fans, the magic of her shows, and that she'll be doing it forever

4 minutes ago, Monsterabriel said:

It's fine I wasn't offended! :hug:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Chromatica Island
2 minutes ago, Helxig said:

I've personally never said she hates pop music now because I don't believe that to be true! That was just my initial impression upon seeing this video for the first time. And I know that her pop shows are really taxing on her as well so that's at least one thing you can't deny. She literally said in an interview that she hated being 'Lady Gaga' and wouldn't even touch her piano because her career had hurt her so much, and also that she didn't want to make music and Bloodpop had to drag her to the studio and force her to work on Chromatica, so I don't think it's a total stretch if that's what people are saying.

But that being said, I don't think she dislikes pop music. I think being a popstar has hurt her a lot, and she has to tread lightly these days and be careful how she goes about it, in order to protect herself. I think there's a majority part of her that is still in love with pop music and the power it has. I think she will always love pop music, her fans, the magic of her shows, and that she'll be doing it forever

Yeah, performing can be taxing for anyone tbh, I couldn't do it. I also think Bloodpop put that spark back into her tbh, I know it's a unpopular opinion on here.

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

She really delivered with the Joanne tour visuals , especially when everyone thought the tour was going to be a hoedown 

Putang Ina Mo
5 hours ago, LaLa said:

it's an oxygen mask (there is a brief shot of an oxygen tank at about 0:20 as well). I've always taken it pretty literally I guess, that her fans cheering is like air to her, keeping her alive, giving her the energy to keep going, etc

GREAT interlude

She lives for the Applause

my username says it all 🇵🇭

Tinnitus15
3 hours ago, Helxig said:

I've never seen this before!

But was this her way of telling us that her jazz shows are fun, relaxing and carefree for her; but her pop shows are scary yet exhilarating, like a drug she can't quit even though it's bad for her?

not when people are knowing her as a POP artist, not a jazz artist.Pop music gave her the career and i think she knows that 

Mother of Puppies

I didn't know there was a "steamer for your voice"

Isn't a steamer there to ...steam your clothes? :poot:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Archived