Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Gaga's submission for 2022 Grammys (via Goldderby)

Patriziaa Reggiani

Featured Posts

Patriziaa Reggiani

Apparently they also submitted the 911 video for best MV(via Goldderby).

Imho I thought they would go for "Do I Love You" for best pop solo but "Let's do it" is my favourite from L4S so I'm happy. What do you think sistrens?

Gaga is atleast getting a Grammy next year.

I will not watch House of Gucci

Patriziaa Reggiani

How many nominations do you expect?

I expect-3 for -  BTPVA for L4S, BPS- Let's do it, Best MV- 911. 

Anderson123

Is that 100% official? It’s just a Twitter account. Last year one of those accounts said they submitted Alice for Best Dance Recording. If that one was true I think Chromatica should’ve been submitted to Dance Album instead, would’ve had better chances. 

Biagio2103

These are not official, and neither one are correct. "911" is not eligible for SOTY not Best Dance Recording. And I'm sure Gaga will send something from L4S to ROTY.

I'm only good at being bad

TheFame Monster

I’m confused about 911? I don’t get how it’s eligible for being nominated if it was released in September 2020. It would have been eligible the last Grammy’s ceremony

24 minutes ago, Oreo said:

How many nominations do you expect?

I expect-3 for -  BTPVA for L4S, BPS- Let's do it, Best MV- 911. 

At least 2 - BTPVA for L4S, BPDGP for IGAKOOY
She could overperform and get AOTY for L4S (largely on the narrative of it be Tony's last album) and BMV for 911.

16 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

Is that 100% official? It’s just a Twitter account. Last year one of those accounts said they submitted Alice for Best Dance Recording. If that one was true I think Chromatica should’ve been submitted to Dance Album instead, would’ve had better chances. 

I think the screening panels would have moved her to pop regardless, and even if she got passed the screening I think there was a panel that was removing mainstream lead acts to keep them from scoring an "easy" Grammy. If it came out this year, the switch of panels (except for screening submissions) to a popular vote could have made it possible.

Flawless

Gaga is not elegible for the Dance categories so this might be fake

the scars on my mind are on replay.

10 minutes ago, TheFame Monster said:

I’m confused about 911? I don’t get how it’s eligible for being nominated if it was released in September 2020. It would have been eligible the last Grammy’s ceremony

The eligibility period for the 2021 Grammys was from September 1, 2019 to August 31, 2020.

Patriziaa Reggiani
4 minutes ago, Flawless said:

Gaga is not elegible for the Dance categories so this might be fake

Well she is, last year they submitted Alice 

AnglerfishbraBENUS

remember the days when her label didn’t submit like any of her songs lol i remember you and i and edge of glory werent ever submitted or something 

Thomas P
28 minutes ago, AnglerfishbraBENUS said:

remember the days when her label didn’t submit like any of her songs lol i remember you and i and edge of glory werent ever submitted or something 

No they submitted Judas and You And I instead of Born This Way and Edge of Glory, and then they submitted Gypsy and Dope for ARTPOP for some weird reason. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Anderson123
54 minutes ago, AnglerfishbraBENUS said:

That was crazy. I think she didn’t submit Born This Way because of the Madonna comparisons and she felt really bad about all of that. Sucks because that could’ve been another Grammy nom, probably even for Song and Record of the Year but of course she had no chance with Adele there as well. 

They should’ve submitted The Edge of Glory or Marry The Night to Dance. 

1 hour ago, Biagio2103 said:

These are not official, and neither one are correct. "911" is not eligible for SOTY not Best Dance Recording. And I'm sure Gaga will send something from L4S to ROTY.

I don't know if the submissions are official but 911 actually is eligible for song categories. The only question is would they allow it to compete for a nomination in Dance/Electronic category like they did with Alice, or would they move it to Pop Solo Performance. 

Archived