other

Adam Levine annoyed after fan tried to hug him during concert

Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Franch Toast

He was caught off-guard, so I get his reaction. It would’ve been different if he had invited her up on the stage, but she just took it upon herself to disrupt his performance and try hugging him. Not cool at all, pandemic or not. 

She/Her/Hers

Alannah

I'd probably have a much stronger reaction, to be honest. Aside from the pandemic, he's not expecting anyone to jump on stage and touch him. As someone who struggles with PTSD, I can totally empathize with that reaction. He's probably experienced more than a fair share of being grabbed at without consent; he was probably scared sh*tless.

Also, the entitlement and nerve someone has doing that. :triggered:

i'd be mad too, but i wouldnt have shown physical disgust. sis, it's the pandemic. respect ppl's space.

00026 † 10000

chromaticainmyhead

something about him makes me not like his reaction even though it's totally justified :laughga:

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

ShayCristoforo

Privacy and personal space are different.

I think celebs sacrifice some privacy tbh, when they get into the fame arena. That's the trade-off.

But everyone is fully entitled to physical personal space.

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

liquidsunshine
5 hours ago, KanyeWest said:

I don't like this attitude, people bought tickets to see u and u treat them like trash. Justin Bieber does the same thing. You don't look "cool" doing that, u just look so pathetic. Yeah I get it coronavirus but I bet u even without a pandemic he wouldve reacted like this. So entitled with big ego

You’re sick. 

Economy

I dont get it. Is that movement suppostu be some kind of LGBT culture thing based on the comments?

Also his anger reaction was hardly excessive. He literally got jumped

Arcadia
9 hours ago, Teletubby said:

FCbxuDAUUAArBgK?format=jpg&name=large

Adam

Don’t want to get dragged but he looks like one of those bitchy white muscle gays on Instagram 

Economy
7 hours ago, KanyeWest said:

I don't like this attitude, people bought tickets to see u and u treat them like trash. Justin Bieber does the same thing. You don't look "cool" doing that, u just look so pathetic. Yeah I get it coronavirus but I bet u even without a pandemic he wouldve reacted like this. So entitled with big ego

Buying tickets is to whatch the show tho. Not to jump on stage randomly during and show and start hugging without consent :selena:

legit this is hardly treating the fans like sh*t. Its a normal human reaction to a sudden uncalled for startle

TheDemonIClingTo
4 hours ago, TruthTeaInYourCunt said:

If you're a part of the community you may see someone with a rainbow shirt on and think they're an ally or that they're a part of the community but it quite literally can just be a rainbow on a shirt. 

You don't need to be part of that community to see that as gay lol. Everyone does. They have appropriated that as much as the g-word, even though none of them have any actual relation to homosexuality. And in this case, this guy wearing that shirt has that exact meaning (gay supporter, gay brother...). It's not a guy who likes rainbows (you'll find few straight men who do anyway)

ThisGuyTony

I dislike the Art Police but fans shouldn’t be jumping on stage asking for hugs or whatever. :smh: 

Sandrology

I wanna see your reaction if some stranger in the supermarket hugs you, while your grocery shopping.

Was his reaction the best? No?

Was it justified to be upset and scared to get your personal space invaded and get touched without permission during a global pandemic? Yes!

Sandrology
Just now, Sandrology said:

I wanna see your reaction if some stranger in the supermarket hugs you, while your grocery shopping.

Was his reaction the best? No.

Was it justified to be upset and scared to get your personal space invaded and get touched without permission during a global pandemic? Yes.

Archived