Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Adam Levine annoyed after fan tried to hug him during concert

Teletubby

Featured Posts

I don't like this attitude, people bought tickets to see u and u treat them like trash. Justin Bieber does the same thing. You don't look "cool" doing that, u just look so pathetic. Yeah I get it coronavirus but I bet u even without a pandemic he wouldve reacted like this. So entitled with big ego

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Healed My Heart

Shame on that fan. I'd also have a negative reaction to my boundaries being disrespected like that. I'm no fan of Adam Levine but he was just trying to do his job and doesn't deserve to get physically accosted.

She/her 💗💜💙

alsemanche

Y'all acting like it's totally chill for a random stranger to jump out of nowhere and touch you... He has every right to be annoyed and uncomfortable, especially in the middle of a pandemic, regardless of whether you like him or not (and god knows I find him incredibly cringe and mediocre). Calling people entitled and annoying for being put off by a stranger jumping on them is such a weird take lmao.

3 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

I don't like this attitude, people bought tickets to see u and u treat them like trash. Justin Bieber does the same thing. You don't look "cool" doing that, u just look so pathetic. Yeah I get it coronavirus but I bet u even without a pandemic he wouldve reacted like this. So entitled with big ego

They bought ticket to attend a concert, not to jump on stage and touch the artists without consent. Last time I checked, concert tickets don't include hugs and jumping on stage. The person being disrespectful and pathetic is the fan, not Adam. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

6 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

She literally jumped on stage, in his zone, during Covid and touched him without consent. She paid to watch him perform, not violate his personal space without consent. 

Of course he’s mad, I would be too! Get off the god damn stage you idiot 

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

HuffsAhoy

That's a tame and totally justified reaction. 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

Totally justified reaction. Covid or not why would he want some random ass girl jumping on stage and trying to hug him? 

Smh at people saying he's in the wrong here. Would you say the same if it were a man jumping on stage and doing this to a female artist?

PartySick

Page 1: "Wow what a d*ck, poor lady :awkney:"

Page 2: "I mean...he was right to do that :neyde:"

I'm definitely on page 2 :billie: I don't like him much either but if any fan of any artist jumped on stage uninvited and grabbed the performer I wouldn't blame them for doing worse than this tbh. This was nothing.

🖤

43 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

They bought ticket to attend a concert, not to jump on stage and touch the artists without consent. Last time I checked, concert tickets don't include hugs and jumping on stage. The person being disrespectful and pathetic is the fan, not Adam. 

Well Im sorry but if I had a fan who loved me so much they wanted to hug me I wouldn't scream ****!!!! and acting mad. I would just be surprised but why act like you're better than your fans? It's weird. And yes it's also not okay to jump on stage and do that, but it's been done so many times to the biggest stars in the world and they never reacted so angrily :shrug: it's a weird thing some artists do nowadays, like Bieber. They'll spit on you, tell you to **** off, or give u a middle finger, to a fan....who wants to hug....sure they are not respecting your space, but c'mon.... :enigma: you are rich because of them. Idk, I wouldn't react that way personally

LaLuna

Much as I dislike him, I would've reacted the same. You don't just jump onstage and disrupt the performance like that. There is such a thing as boundaries, some fans need to learn to control their hormones.

Adam Levine isn't even that hot anyway :laughga:

GreenDiamond

its justified, if this happened to Gaga or any other female popstar what would you say?

Males cant feel oppresed because of crazy fans?

hypocrites daily

Spoiler

and i dont even like adam lavine AT ALL

Spoiler

only sexualy tho, would let him smash

TheDemonIClingTo
2 minutes ago, GreenDiamond said:

its justified, if this happened to Gaga or any other female popstar what would you say?

Males cant feel oppresed because of crazy fans?

hypocrites daily

Hide contents

and i dont even like adam lavine AT ALL

Hide contents

only sexualy tho, would let him smash

Whether male or female it would be the same thing indeed. It's rather worse if female because we live in a misogynistic world, but both are what they are

InTheCloset
4 hours ago, Pennywise said:

He can come after him if he wants, it'd be like trash taking out the trash :poot:

As mama gucci said ‘its time to take out the trash’

The abyss stares back

Archived