💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Enigma revamp early 2022

VeguisLG

Featured Posts

2 hours ago, VeguisLG said:

I think if she does both things, two different shows will be created, that's for sure. Anways, i'm excited to see what she does with Enigma now :enigma:

The revamped jazz & piano is making me excited to see what she'll do with Enigma too :excited2:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If she will Chromatica-lize Enigma...she should invite her DoC collaborators :excited2: Dorian, Rina, Charli and more.

But i feel like Enigma will have the same theme/set/storyline. Maybe just costume changes.

Starmie25

It'd be hilarious if she keeps that blue wig for the revamp lol. 

Also I hope "911" gets added to the AURA section of the show. 

• 2 weeks later...
jodaddyyyyyy

I think that the rumors are most likely true (🤞🏻 ) The official gagavegas instagram cryptically posted, “last show *in October*. Also, on Wikipedia, it says she’s contracted to do 72 shows and she’s only done 48 :) so i think it’s more than safe to get a little excited!

Alannah

Just please leave in even 2 seconds of Dance in the Dark. It was my dream to hear that song live and I was too cocky I'd achieve that when we went to Vegas for Enigma. The same weekend she was horribly ill. :giveup:

I'd be so down to see her in Vegas - I think it'll change my mind on Vegas as a whole. It was already a rough time due to personal life stuff, so Vegas just has a grey cloud over it in my brain. 

artpopulace
On 10/25/2021 at 6:36 PM, hoeslay said:

OKAY BUT HEAR ME OUT, 911 AT ENIGMA.

I LOVE Government Hooker and don't necessarily want it to be replaced (though I think it'd make sense to) but I made this edit and now I neeeeeed it :nooo:

This is great! I think it will work better for Scheisse with a flawless mix… someone do that pls

the milky way is 𝓵𝓲𝓫𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰

PartySick
On 10/25/2021 at 8:16 AM, VeguisLG said:

Absolutely, but what I mean is that it may be weird to perform a tour for an album that has been paid dust because of the pandemic and the lack of promo... i know she is big enough to fill and sell out the whole tour just by her name. But many locals, by the time TCB happens, may not know what Chromatica is or was, just the fans and the Little Monsters. I hope she finally makes justice for the album with the tour, it's what it deserves.

I feel like this isn't really anything to worry about. How many "locals" knew about ARTPOP or Joanne and yet every show was sold out and people were having a great time regardless of whether they were a stan, fan, or someone who bought tickets just 'cause it's Lady Gaga :laughga:

Instead of worrying about randos not remembering Chromatica, let's get excited to see it FINALLY come to life on the stage alongside whatever hits and favorites she plays :legend:

🖤

PartySick
11 minutes ago, ARTPOPulace said:

This is great! I think it will work better for Scheisse with a flawless mix… someone do that pls

I just had an image in my mind of her transforming that mech suit into a giant Gaga Doll, performing Plastic Doll on its head, before its eyes turn red and it starts attacking her and she's all "omg my biggest ('cause it's a giant robot) enemy is me, guys"

Then boom, 911 :ally:

🖤

Starmie25

Remove "dance in dark", "The Fame", "Beautiful Dirty", "Lovegame", "Alejandro", "Bowie Cover" and replace with these 6 please Gaga - 

Stupid Love, Rain On Me, 911, FW, Babylon, Enigma 

artdoll
On 10/25/2021 at 8:04 AM, VeguisLG said:

Let's pray a re-release with unreleased songs but... the last thing from Chromatica was DOC, i'm sure sadly.

If a re-release comes out I think it would probably just be the standard Chromatica + the target exclusive songs (1000 doves piano, love me right, etc.) but since target exclusive songs are under contract I'm not sure about the likelihood of that given target exclusive songs stay target exclusives for 2-5 years if I remember correctly

。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。

NichuuB
1 hour ago, PartySick said:

I just had an image in my mind of her transforming that mech suit into a giant Gaga Doll, performing Plastic Doll on its head, before its eyes turn red and it starts attacking her and she's all "omg my biggest ('cause it's a giant robot) enemy is me, guys"

Then boom, 911 :ally:

Property of @Whale

Archived