Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

(MASHUP) 'Levitating On Me' ROM X Levitating from Chromatica Nostalgia

TEANUS

Featured Posts

TEANUS

dua-lipa-lady-gaga.jpg.ffc6f6e338534214a

Chromatica Nostalgia I / Levitating On Me (Levitating x Rain On Me) (with Ariana Grande)

https://dbree.org/v/61765f

Hi Monsters! :pawsup:

I've been slowly (but surely) working on a mashup album featuring tracks from the Grammy awarded albums Chromatica and Future Nostalgia from LG and Dua Lipa! This is pretty much the final version of the intro, Chromatica Nostalgia I, and the opening track, Levitating On Me, a mashup of Rain On Me and Levitating, arguably the biggest single from each of their respective albums.

The mashup is built into and over a track by Tchami (a producer from ARTPOP and Chromatica), Buenos Aires, from his 2020 album Year Zero. Eventually it, along with the rest of the album (10 tracks) and a nonstop mix of the project, will be on SoundCloud, but I wanted to share it here for some feed back and for y'all to enjoy and jam out to this Halloweek(end)!

Some other mashups in the works are Physical Woman (Physical x Free Woman), Replay 1999 (Replay x Hallucinate x Cassius 1999 by Cassius), and Sour Anthems (Sour Candy x Fever x Anthems by Charli XCX)! I'll prob share more stuff here as I (near) complete it :huntyga: 

Enjoy and please share any feed back :enigma:

Of course, all real artistic and creative credits and rights go to Gaga, Dua, Ariana, BloodPop, Tchami, Stuart Price, Burns, Nija Charles, etc.

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

• TEANUS changed the title to (MASHUP) 'Levitating On Me' ROM X Levitating from Chromatica Nostalgia
TEANUS

Bumping since I shared in the middle of the night for American Monsters 

TEANUS

Also if anyone has any ideas for any mashups please let me know! As I finish ones I’ll be starting others!

Archived