💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Stade de France says Gaga's concert is postponed in July 31th 2023 (false)

monketsharona

Featured Posts

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona
2 minutes ago, Rifek said:

The new dates aren’t officially released yet so don’t trust the info 

well Stade de France is where the concert is happening in France sooooo...

HuffsAhoy

If you click on the actual event, the date is still the same one from 2021 and the banner says "Postponed." Plus, nothing as officially released by her team. So, I'm not really buying this date change. 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

TEANUS

If she don’t just cancel this damn tour or just f*cking do it next year :ladyhaha:

EVERYONE else has already done their postponed covid tour or is set for new dates 

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

What bothers me is this written under

La manifestation LADY GAGA qui devait avoir lieu le vendredi 24 juillet 2020 au STADE DE FRANCE de ST DENIS puis reportée au dimanche 25 juillet 2021, dans le même lieu, ne pourra avoir lieu comme prévu. Néanmoins, la production et le management de l’artiste travaillent afin de reprogrammer le concert dès que possible.

It doesn't even say it will be for july 25th 2021. It says basically "The concert supposed to be july 24th 2020, was then reported to july 25th 2021, will not be able to take place. However the production and management work to make it work as soon as possible"

So it means it won't be on july 25th 2021, to me it's explicit im kinda pissed off

edit: im dumb it's 2022 sksks

If it doesn’t happen in 2022 that means it is not happening. 

The Chromatica Remix album was released to keep up the hype but what will they do next year? 

deluxe Edition? 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

• PartySick changed the title to Stade de France says Gaga's concert is postponed in July 31th 2023 (false)
  • PartySick locked this topic

Archived