💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is this my official signed L4S?

Reject False Icons

Featured Posts

Reject False Icons

Guys essentially I bought the alternate covers of L4S and then my country’s universal store opened a contest where they were going to giveaway signed L4S booklets. I participated in it and I won, a marketing company who works with universal asked me for ID receipts and in my first shipping I got this

A vinyl sized lithography with their signs in blue, is this my signed copy or this is not the signed one? I have just seen the cd size signed booklets in black 

C4399476-85-B4-4-B9-F-8-F02-05-A5442-BDB

Glamourpuss

That's so cool! Congratulations. Keep it safe because you've pretty much got a rare collectible. :)

Agunimon

took me forever to find Gaga's signature. I was gonna ask if that black line next to Tony's was it. lmao

Juanlittlem

Yeah, that's the signed one, another girl from Belgium got that vinyl sized signed copy.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Reject False Icons
45 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

That's so cool! Congratulations. Keep it safe because you've pretty much got a rare collectible. :)

Is it ? :selena: I didn’t believe it too much because I thought it was printed but well I don’t know 

Reject False Icons
15 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Yeah, that's the signed one, another girl from Belgium got that vinyl sized signed copy.

Really :shocked: I can’t believe it, I hope I can see the photo of her copy cause I’m still not believing this is signed for real 

Stupid Oreo
15 minutes ago, Reject False Icons said:

Really :shocked: I can’t believe it, I hope I can see the photo of her copy cause I’m still not believing this is signed for real 

I got one too, and some friend sof mine too! I think mine arrived 2 weeks ago though

Glamourpuss
2 hours ago, Reject False Icons said:

Is it ? :selena: I didn’t believe it too much because I thought it was printed but well I don’t know 

Well I think not many have been signed and it's one of Tony's last autographs. I think it's something special to have. It won't be printed it will be a real signature. :)

Juanlittlem
10 hours ago, Reject False Icons said:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Archived