đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is it weird to still like a series even if the ending is bad?

Chromatica Island

Featured Posts

Chromatica Island

I also believe there will be another series after AOT ending, there just has to be!

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

TheDemonIClingTo

Also, Altered Carbon. First season was pretty effing great, but the second was anything but

Glamourpuss

I think most series end badly (apart from Breaking Bad) and although it's disappointing when they don't finish the story in a way we would like it doesn't take away from the creative effort put into the earlier episodes. I love Buffy and hate how it ended but I still return to the earlier seasons. I also think Game of Thrones still has some amazing episodes that are worth watching even though the ending is hated by almost everyone. 

I grew up watching Brazilian telenovelas and all of them have awful endings so I'm really numb to them

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Agunimon
On 10/22/2021 at 4:00 PM, Monsterabriel said:

So with Attack on Titans manga ending, a lot of people didn't like it, I liked it personally (it wasn't perfect by no means), but a lot of people compared it to GOT ending (I didn't watch GOT, but I know the ending is bad). I feel like I'm the weird one in my fandom for liking the ending, sorry for my rambling.

That ending was nowhere near as bad as Game of Thrones for me!!! It was actually well thought out and planned.

Chromatica Island
1 minute ago, Aetheryte said:

That ending was nowhere near as bad as Game of Thrones for me!!! It was actually well thought out and planned.

Yeah, I bought the last manga today and saw the last shot with the tree, I'm pretty sure there will be another series, also Historias baby was born and we never got any answers out of it.

Agunimon
1 minute ago, Monsterabriel said:

Yeah, I bought the last manga today and saw the last shot with the tree, I'm pretty sure there will be another series, also Historias baby was born and we never got any answers out of it.

I hope so.

I wish people could differentiate between not liking an ending and it being bad. There was SO much foreshadowing - literally since the beginning - as to how it would end, and reading back, you can see the signs to where it leads and put the pieces together. I totally get that people didn't like it, but for them to say it was bad is excessive to me.

Chromatica Island
1 minute ago, Aetheryte said:

I hope so.

I wish people could differentiate between not liking an ending and it being bad. There was SO much foreshadowing - literally since the beginning - as to how it would end, and reading back, you can see the signs to where it leads and put the pieces together. I totally get that people didn't like it, but for them to say it was bad is excessive to me.

It's one of the best pieces of modern literature (to me at least) it's one of the only series I genuinely care about and hold dearly to my heart! But yeah it totally split the fandom in half, I saw it coming from a mile away lol. But I'm satisfied with the ending tbh. At least my husband survived:messga:

Economy

Well Heroes ending was just tragic (as was season 4 lets not lie) but i still love the show overall

Also Nightflyers was such a thriller only to discover the entire season was showing the road to everyones deaths that showed in the introduction... the conclusion was the introduction and everyone was just dead.... but cool show :enigma:

Also if cancelled shows count... I adored Dark Matter so much only to have my soul crushed with its cancellation of season 4 leaving behind the most destructive cliffhanger for ones mental health :duck:

Archived