politics

Democrats might lose New Hampshire

Featured Posts

Dennis

A state that was safe blue is now projected to possibly to go to Republicans in the upcoming midterm elections:https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2022/senate/nh/new-hampshire-senate-sununu-vs-hassan-7334.html

It's going to be worse than 2010 :bradley:

Why whenever democrats win there's always an immediate immense backlash against their governance? 

Edited by Dennis
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 1
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gagaloo911

• TheDemonIClingTo

• ctherainbow

• Nemo

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The democrats suck just as much as the Republicans. Biden’s approval rate is lower than Trumps and only keeps getting lower. The man cannot even string a sentence together and on top of that he is bri

is anyone actually surprised lol.  There has not been material changes economically that everyday people have seen in their lives. There have been good things that have happened thus far but it's

No one should be surprised by this. Both parties are corrupt. 

HorusRa2

is anyone actually surprised lol. 

There has not been material changes economically that everyday people have seen in their lives. There have been good things that have happened thus far but it's not been nearly enough to put the republican party into detriment, regardless of the polarity and insanity purported by the party. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
TheDemonIClingTo
1 minute ago, HorusRa2 said:

is anyone actually surprised lol. 

Yeah, knowing America, my Shook was more of a Pretends to be Shook Shook

gabeoz

This isn’t really news. If Sununu runs for senate (which is still in debate, he said pretty recently that he just would rather be known as governor and not as a senate candidate) then he would win regardless of who the Dems put up against him. He is an incredibly popular governor, no one would stand a chance. He won his reelection last year by +30% In a state that went +10% for Biden.

Edited by gabeoz
StarstruckIllusion
9 minutes ago, Dennis said:

A state that was safe blue is now projected to possibly to go to Republicans in the upcoming midterm elections:https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2022/senate/nh/new-hampshire-senate-sununu-vs-hassan-7334.html

It's going to be worse than 2010 :bradley:

Why whenever democrats win there's always an immediate immense backlash against their governance? 

bc they promise big and idiot conservative dems ruin everything, disappointing the left

and republicans are super energized and mad so they come out in force. liberals have gone back to brunch and don’t care about midterms unfortunately 

———-

vice versa: when republicans govern, they always make their base happy so vote w more energy, and democrats are like “waaahh there’s nothing we can do” so they roll over in defeat and it’s harder to unseat republicans. 

but on topic: yikes this is sad. a new england state going red will look SO embarrassing. cant wait for CNN and MSNBC to blame progressives again 💕

• Like 2
TEANUS

Get some good Democrat leaders, win good elections :ohwell:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS
  • Like 4
Popo
19 minutes ago, gabeoz said:

This isn’t really news. If Sununu runs for senate (which is still in debate, he said pretty recently that he just would rather be known as governor and not as a senate candidate) then he would win regardless of who the Dems put up against him. He is an incredibly popular governor, no one would stand a chance. He won his reelection last year by +30% In a state that went +10% for Biden.

his approval tanked in this latest poll (41/36) for some odd reason, just slightly above water. I agree that the moment he enters the race it'll probably be the most competitive race in 2022 similar to 2018 and Rick Scott in Florida.

Shaney
41 minutes ago, Dennis said:

The democrats suck just as much as the Republicans. Biden’s approval rate is lower than Trumps and only keeps getting lower. The man cannot even string a sentence together and on top of that he is bringing absolutely no change.
this is the democratic parties fault, and honestly I will never vote for the lesser of the two evils again because either way the people end up with no change at all. Just a bunch of fu cking platitudes. This is exactly why politics swings back and forth. 

Edited by Shaney
  • Like 3
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 7
Nemo

This is a hypothetical matchup that wouldn't even happen until a year from now. And New Hampshire isn't that reliably blue -- the hypothetical Republican candidate is the sitting governor, son of another one, and both houses of the state legislature are currently majority Republican. All this as Trump lost the state.

Of the numbers on that page, I'd worry more about Trump having a net unfavorability rating of only 8.3 points, which seems insane to me.

• Like 1
Nemo
10 minutes ago, Shaney said:

Biden’s approval rate is lower than Trumps and only keeps getting lower.

This is wrong BTW.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6
TheDemonIClingTo
6 minutes ago, Shaney said:

I will never vote for the lesser of the two evils again 

“Evil is Evil. Lesser, greater, middling… ... If I'm to choose between one evil and another… I'd rather not choose at all.”

Healed My Heart

I loathe Republicanism, but I admit they have their sh*t together. They can come together as a party to pass their awful, heartless legislation and make progress toward their goals.

I will always vote Democrat in every election, but I understand why people wouldn't be excited to do that right now. The Democrats just can't get it together and we look like a mess. It doesn't inspire any confidence in leadership. We can't convince anyone our ideas are the right direction for the country if we can't ever get any of them implemented.

I personally think we will lose the House and Senate in 2022 and the presidency in 2024.

Edit: I was mistaken on Biden saying he wouldn't seek reelection. But there is speculation he is only saying he will run in order to appear strong and steadfast in leadership. Regardless, even if he is the 2024 Dem candidate, my opinion remains the same. I don't have high hopes for re-election based on how things are currently going.

Edited by Healed My Heart
She/her 💗💜💙
  • Like 3
Nemo
2 minutes ago, Healed My Heart said:

especially because Biden has said he isn't going to seek reelection

This is false.

• Thanks 1