💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Artists whose music does not appeal to you?

ARTPOP GAGA

Featured Posts

23 minutes ago, kukuryku666 said:

what else can she sing about? saving the world?

dancing trough the pain :cyanlights:

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RodeckDanny

Lil Nas X because I'd love better vocals

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

Arca (Ew!) and most of the people on Chromatica remix with the excepetion of Rina and Charlie 

Most of TS stuff, K-pop, Justin Bieber (except Purpose), Doja cat

COME ON GAYS!!

5 hours ago, Sepsami said:

Of current artists its Olivia Rodrigo :saladga: her songs have the most cringy selfobsessed lyrics I've ever heard. The girl can't seem to fathom that other people live lives where she isn't the center of attention. :neyde:

Maybe you're just too old to be her audience

Except just a few songs, I would say Katy Perry, Ariana Grande, Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez. 

I find the voice of Bjork the worst in music industry. 

But I love Lady Gaga.

Rahrahbitchson

People saying Mariah Carey has no taste, i literally feel sorry for them 

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

Agunimon
13 hours ago, dojo said:

Madonna (I've tried but i just can't sorry)

same. Last year I listened to her discography and it was very lackluster for me. I liked the majority of her songs off of only 3 of her albums, and only 1 (True Blue) did I like in its entirety.

BiblicalS3NSE

Ariana Grande- she does pop well but her voice gets annoying after a while and the sexy kitten persona along with r&b schtick is cringy/sickening to me! 

Dua Lipa- Like someone else said, really "good" ideas somewhere in the meal/song but it is undercooked and just bland! I guess some like that. 

Shawn Mendes- bland, always the same, afraid to change, uninteresting image. He has potential though! 

Justin Bieber- at this point his songs are all "quickies" and his image is cringe at best, especially with the Christianity stuff, you don't play Jesus like that!

Camila Cabello- why is she an artist? I also feel she tries to be the next Nelly Furtado but Nelly is more down to earth and has genuine talent. 

Matt. 6:10

lil nas x and justin bieber... oh i am so sorry if y'all are offended.

shawn mendes, harry styles, and then there's suju, bts (SUE ME!!! I HAVE BABY KOYA BUT I'M NOT A BTS FAN I DON'T KNOW WHY!!!), aoa, GG...

NYC Monster

99% of Kpop artists

Doja Cat

Ed Sheeran

Demi Lovato

Katy Perry post Prism 

Justin Bieber

Nicki Minaj 

Maneskin or w/e that bands name is 

Helxig

Olivia Rodrigo... objectively I know it's good, catchy music. But it comes across as so very strongly 'teenage girl problems' that I can't get into it. It reminds me of when I was 17 and having a crush was the biggest deal in the world and how it all felt so dramatic. But I'm an adult now and that sh.it is so far behind me, and hearing her music just makes me feel that embarrassment for what I thought actually mattered as a teenager

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Plastic Flower

I'd love to know what your definition of Kpop is :poot: It isn't a real music gender. It's an umbrella.

Drop it

Archived