question

Artists whose music does not appeal to you?

Featured Posts

ARTPOP GAGA

Taylor Swift, Adele, Ed Sheeran are sonically boring to me. I can't stand their music.

• Like 15
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 11
  • Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheDemonIClingTo

• Hyundawn

• ARTPOP GAGA

• TasteLikeWhiskey

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Billie Eilish - I find her music to be style over substance, the melodies of her songs are drowned in muffled vocals that are not just appealing and don't add value to the song

Taylor Swift, Adele, Ed Sheeran are sonically boring to me. I can't stand their music.

FfFfFfFF

Billie Eilish - I find her music to be style over substance, the melodies of her songs are drowned in muffled vocals that are not just appealing and don't add value to the song

►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►
  • Like 26
  • Thanks 16
Linus Gaga

Adele, she is good singer, but i don't even know why I am not really interested in her songs. I do love a few, but I don't really want to listen to it again after 1st listen

Edited by Linus Gaga
Hit me a message and say hi !
  • Like 6
  • Sad 1
ARTPOP GAGA
3 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Same here. Not to mention, she's overrated !

• Like 3
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 3
ARTPOP GAGA
1 minute ago, Linus Gaga said:

Adele, she is good singer, but i don't even know why I am not really interested to listen to her songs. I do love a few tho

21 is a masterpiece. 25 is boring.

• Like 1
weed

I can't even name 1 person bc I feel depending on my mood/the situation I could listen to anyone

• Like 3
TSUNAMI
11 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

She said for herself that she's more of a visual than music artist. 

• Shook 1
Tinnitus15

Olivia Rodrigo,Billie Eilish,Lil Nas X(most of his songs),Lana Del Rey,Most of the male artists 

Edited by Tinnitus15
  • Like 3
Hyundawn
3 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Olivia Rodrigo,Billie Eilish,Lil Nas X(most of his songs),Lana Del Rey,Most of the male artists 

Yeah the guys here are crusty, dusty and musty. Like....I miss when music was good here. And the visuals....God the visuals were immaculate. 

• Thanks 2
IWantYourLove

There are too many to list :saladga: primarily artists like Billie Eilish, Olivia Rodrigo, Taylor Swift, Kanye, vast majority of rappers tbh. 

Edited by IWantYourLove
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1