đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Artists whose music does not appeal to you?

ARTPOP GAGA

Featured Posts

dimitristhe

Taylor Swift: With the exception of some singles between Red and Lover, I can’t seem to find anything interesting in her craft. For me, Folklore and Evermore are the 2 most boring albums that I ever heard.

Drake: I don’t like any of his songs. I can’t stand his voice even in features.

k-pop: I just don’t find anything interesting. Most songs are a headache for me.

They are a lot other artists that I don’t like, but I haven’t pay any attention to them, so I can 100% tell that I don’t like them. 

When we're not together tell me everything's gonna be alright

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ARTPOP GAGA
Just now, dimitristhe said:

Taylor Swift: With the exception of some singles between Red and Lover, I can’t seem to find anything interesting in her craft. For me, Folklore and Evermore are the 2 most boring albums that I ever heard.

Same. Carly Rae Jepsen is better than Taylor. Taylor is BORING.

Cruelty
30 minutes ago, enissa11 said:

in general all pop artists that focus so much in teenage angst, boyfriends, girlsfriends, exes, gossip, love and relationships in a typical way

'Boys boys boys (we like boys in cars), boys boys boys (buy us drinks in bars), boys boys boys (with hairspray and denim), and boys boys boys (we love them! we love them!)' found shaking :cryga:

dubstep111

I never got into Drake but  never been really been a fan of the lazy rap thing. I have tried to listen to him but it’s unbearably annoying.

enissa11
27 minutes ago, NeonSkeleton said:

'Boys boys boys (we like boys in cars), boys boys boys (buy us drinks in bars), boys boys boys (with hairspray and denim), and boys boys boys (we love them! we love them!)' found shaking :cryga:

hahaha you know that song is about taking boys by the short sword? and is a direct response to the song and album Girls, girls, girls by the hair metal band Motley Crue, and all the objectification of women in the rock n' roll scene and in fame culture in general, there is a lot of this stealth parody throughout all the fame album, and as lady gaga said, it doesn't say one specifical thing aboit it, it just argues.

Mad Architect of Light

TheDemonIClingTo
7 minutes ago, enissa11 said:

hahaha you know that song is about taking boys by the short sword? and is a direct response to the song and album Girls, girls, girls by the hair metal Motley Crue, and all the objectification of women in the rock n' roll scene and in fame culture in general, there is a lot of this stealth parody throughout all the fame album, and as lady gaga said, it doesn't say one specifical thing aboit it, it just argues.

I knew about the second part of this paragraph, but not the first (that it was a response to a specific metal song)

enissa11
2 minutes ago, TheDemonIClingTo said:

I knew about the second part of this paragraph, but not the first (that it was a response to a specific metal song)

haha yeah, and note that specifically objectifies this glam androgynous archetype of metal guy, the ones with big hair, with hairspray and denim to maintain it. she said she made the fame to appeal  with a pop album her metalhead friends in NY an have fun with them.

Mad Architect of Light

45 minutes ago, dimitristhe said:

Drake: I don’t like any of his songs. I can’t stand his voice even in features.

k-pop: I just don’t find anything interesting. Most songs are a headache for me.

They are a lot other artists that I don’t like, but I haven’t pay any attention to them, so I can 100% tell that I don’t like them. 

Y'all really just hear a handful of kpop groups and run with it don't you? Lol. I don't love every group either. I really only like two. Japanese metal is where it's at

thehanyo

Lana Del Ray is so painfully boring to me.

K-pop might as well stand for Kidz-bop.

And most rap is garbage. They take the actual music that more talented musicians made and lay stupid hetero lyrics about sex, power and money over it. No thanks, ma'am.

HuffsAhoy

Basically anyone who is not one of the following: Gaga, Madonna, Cher, Shania, Celine, Florence + TM, Kesha, Pink, or Cyndi Lauper. 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

Togekiss
4 hours ago, Linus Gaga said:

Adele, she is good singer, but i don't even know why I am not really interested in her songs. I do love a few, but I don't really want to listen to it again after 1st listen

I stopped listening after 21 because it just gets boring after a while.

I have the same problem with LDR. After her first couple albums I was like oh… the schmaltzy Americana thing wasn’t just for an album it’s just… what you do

bring on that pecan pie

Archived