💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

29 Years of Madonna's Erotica

Crescent Bloom

Featured Posts

Crescent Bloom

600x600bb.jpg

The record was released alongside Madonna’s adult coffee table book, “Sex,” and peaked at #2 in the US. It’s named one of the most revolutionary albums of all-time by The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

What's your favorite track?

Spoiler

Where Life Begins, Waiting, Erotica, Fever, and Rain are some of my faves.

david fincher madonna GIF

LaLuna

Not her best album tbh, but I did like Deeper and Deeper and Rain, the MV was beautiful, she looked gorgeous in it 

sillynate

I will defend the masters at work dub of erotica til the day I die. Underrated af 

Something I love about this album is some of the song names. Some you would assume they’re dirty songs but they’re not and the ones you don’t expect to be dirty are. Let’s take deeper and deeper for example. I thought it would be about her telling her man to go……….. deeper……… but it’s a love song. Then you have where life begins which I thought would be a love song about a couple starting a life together or something….. but nope :billie: so that deceiving is pretty cool 

Original Diva

Omg!

Deeper and Deeper, Fever, Erotica, Whys It So Hard, Thief of Hearts, Waiting, Rain... They're all good! Such a truly meaningful and impactful album!

excuse me no

Crescent Bloom
13 minutes ago, sillynate said:

I will defend the masters at work dub of erotica til the day I die. Underrated af 

Something I love about this album is some of the song names. Some you would assume they’re dirty songs but they’re not and the ones you don’t expect to be dirty are. Let’s take deeper and deeper for example. I thought it would be about her telling her man to go……….. deeper……… but it’s a love song. Then you have where life begins which I thought would be a love song about a couple starting a life together or something….. but nope :billie: so that deceiving is pretty cool 

Ooooo I never heard this remix before. I will say the remix posted below is my favorite Erotica remix ... it is legendary

Also LOVE Madonna's word-play on Where Life Begins. 

Born This Way
26 minutes ago, Crescent Bloom said:

Ooooo I never heard this remix before. I will say the remix posted below is my favorite Erotica remix ... it is legendary

Also LOVE Madonna's word-play on Where Life Begins. 

I love that she used lyrics this demo of Erotica to remix it

Reset my mind's IP, delete what I don't need

HuffsAhoy

Perhaps her best album, ever. Sexy, smooth, and a masterpiece from start to finish! 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

Chlorine Sevigny

I haven’t listened in a while, but it’s such a good and cohesive album, no skips.

The Sex Book is revolutionary and I wish I was old enough back then to truly witness this era and how groundbreaking it was. I was 4. :messga:

PunkTheFunk

Probably my least favorite Madonna album from her 80s-90s era, but still good. 

Miichael

This was the album that actually introduced me to Madonna and I have so much nostalgia for it, it reminds me of a winter evening. My favourites from it are Bad Girl, Where Life Begins, Erotica and Bye Bye Baby

Born This Way Ball - 20/6/12 | artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball - 30/8/14 | LA To The Moon Tour - 2/4/2018

ssslyboy

I love the gritty / jazzy / bluesy feel of the album.  My second favorite from Madge.  RAIN is my favorite track

Archived