Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Chris Brown calls Kyrie Irving a 'Real Hero' for refusing vaccine

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Chris Brown is supporting Kyrie Irving's decision to forego the COVID-19 vaccine. Brown took to his Instagram Stories on Wednesday (Oct. 20) to voice his approval of the NBA star's decision to not get vaccinated -- a choice that has caused the Brooklyn Nets star to be barred from playing in any games.

"THE REAL HERO!!! I stand with my brother," the R&B singer wrote over a picture of the basketball player. "WHOEVER DONT LIKE IT... Go live your damn life.. ITS HIS CHOICE AND A DAMN GOOD ONE. ALWAYS IN MY BROTHERS CORNER."

Irving recently revealed that he is neither pro-vaccine nor anti-vaccine during an Instagram Live on Oct. 14.
"The financial consequences, I know I do not want to even do that," Irving said. "But it is reality that in order to be in New York City, in order to be on a team, I have to be vaccinated. I chose to be unvaccinated, and that was my choice, and I would ask you all to just respect that choice."
https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/9648210/chris-brown-supports-kyrie-irving-vaccine-stance/

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

hero of what? i used to not wanna get the vaccine but i wouldnt say i was a hero for that, i was maybe just scared, but not a hero :ladyhaha:

badfaith

People are refusing vaccines whem it takes only an hour to get?? My arm is still sore though :billie:

Archived