💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Lana Del Rey - Blue Banisters

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Sneaky Oliver

It looks soooo cute. It's homemade yet beautifully shot. I love this and the Alternate video for Arcadia. Blue Banisters era is not a non-event era as it was shaping up to be at first! 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

nightadieu

For anyone interested: the music video she had shot in the beginning of the year was scrapped as it featured her now ex boyfriend

Dreammonster
4 minutes ago, nightadieu said:

For anyone interested: the music video she had shot in the beginning of the year was scrapped as it featured her now ex boyfriend

I have a feeling there's an alternate version of Blue Bannisters she recorded then once they broke up she quickly went back into the studio and rewrote and rercored it. 

StrawberryBlond

Nice to see a more eventful video as opposed to Arcadia. While not on the level of her earlier work, this was a really sweet home video and I love it when you see a video that actually depicts the things being sung about which is surprisingly rare. The video is helping the song grow on me even more as well. I hope there's still more to come after we got paid dust in that respect with the Chemtrails era. She's not putting out another new album after this one, so she'll hopefully have more to time to put out more videos.

NFRatwell
4 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Nice to see a more eventful video as opposed to Arcadia. While not on the level of her earlier work, this was a really sweet home video and I love it when you see a video that actually depicts the things being sung about which is surprisingly rare. The video is helping the song grow on me even more as well. I hope there's still more to come after we got paid dust in that respect with the Chemtrails era. She's not putting out another new album after this one, so she'll hopefully have more to time to put out more videos.

Doesn’t she still have a cover album coming next

She looks beautiful, though I hope we get at least one high-budget video this era. I was hoping for a video for Thunder (demo), but then I heard the album version. :neyde: Dealer would be good choice too. 

beaublue

I love it 🥲 she looks happy, I can’t wait for the rest of the album. I didn’t forget about Rock Candy Sweet though, I’m still waiting Lana 😑

Archived