đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Blue Ivy nominated for the Voice Arts Awards & predicted to win Grammy

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Joaco95
5 minutes ago, bionic said:

Beyonce rigging it like her father did for her. the circle of life :applause: 

lmao it was something they choose to do and blue ivy always looks so happy and having fun when she's recording/backstage

She's a beautiful kid and she deserves happiness like every kid in the world but this is... just weird. Winning awards left and right for being the daughter of, she's either going to grow up with self-awareness and know she's just the daughter of and then do her own thing like Willow Smith, or grow up to develop narcissism, and grandiose delusion. 

Episode 4 No GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

bionic
44 minutes ago, Joaco95 said:

lmao it was something they choose to do and blue ivy always looks so happy and having fun when she's recording/backstage

so did bey but it doesn't mean her daddy wasn't working overtime behind the scenes and making shady deals

buy bionic

TheDemonIClingTo
2 hours ago, KanyeWest said:

She's a beautiful kid and she deserves happiness like every kid in the world but this is... just weird. Winning awards left and right for being the daughter of, she's either going to grow up with self-awareness and know she's just the daughter of and then do her own thing like Willow Smith, or grow up to develop narcissism, and grandiose delusion. 

Episode 4 No GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

Off-topic but I gotta say it: Walter White's best look was this one (hair and full beard)

TimisaMonster

A child winning a Grammy for reading is a new low for them if they give it to her...

They already have a rocky reputation lately but this...no

Idk what's happened to the music industry as a whole lately...

Tik Tok is a joke...Grammys are rigged...charts are rigged...artists don't sing they whisper and mumble now...artists are getting paid pennies for streams...

I'm just like...:saladga:

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

Archived