💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Sony loses bid for secrecy in Dr. Luke-Kesha libel trial

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

As the 7-year-old libel suit over a rape accusation nears trial, a New York judge is opening the books on pop music dealmaking.

The public will soon learn a lot more about pop music dealmaking thanks to a marathon libel case headed to trial. On Tuesday, as the legal battle between Lukasz "Dr. Luke" Gottwald and Kesha Rose Sebert continues to progress after seven years in court, New York Supreme Court Justice Jennifer Schecter rejected Sony Music's concerns and ordered that various contracts, business plans and other financial records be unsealed within days.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/business/legal-and-management/9647920/sony-music-dr-luke-kesha-libel-case-trial/

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

The Fame

I hate how long court cases take. It does nothing good for the victim who has their experiences constantly brought up again and again over the course of years. It's like they can't catch a breath to emotionally heal because it just doesn't end. 

flyaway
58 minutes ago, The Fame said:

I hate how long court cases take. It does nothing good for the victim who has their experiences constantly brought up again and again over the course of years. It's like they can't catch a breath to emotionally heal because it just doesn't end. 

It's a very frustrating process because most of the times lawyers start twisting and using the truth to their own benefit. 

That's why many people don't want to spend that much time and energy so that at the end they lose a lot of money and leave without justice being served. 

The legal system needs to change. People deserve justice. 

Teletubby

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

IDGI, since 2006 Ke$ha was trying to fight him? how she managed to work w him all those years after and how he agreed to keep working w her even tho he knew she wanted him on court?

PartySick
7 minutes ago, dojo said:

IDGI, since 2006 Ke$ha was trying to fight him? how she managed to work w him all those years after and how he agreed to keep working w her even tho he knew she wanted him on court?

They were likely both under a contract, I guess.

🖤

Archived