💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Any KOTOR fans here?

TheDemonIClingTo

Featured Posts

berlinforme

I'm looking forward to the remake, but at first I know I'm gonna buy the Nintendo Switch version next month! (And honestly after that I don't know if I need to play the remake :laughga:)

TheDemonIClingTo
16 minutes ago, berlinforme said:

I'm looking forward to the remake, but at first I know I'm gonna buy the Nintendo Switch version next month! (And honestly after that I don't know if I need to play the remake :laughga:)

Is there gonna be a Switch version?!? If so, I won't ever need any other console, with that and The Witcher 3.

We'll see how that remake goes, with Disney running things I just don't know what to make of it.

berlinforme

Yep, the Switch version is going to be released around 11/11 I think. It will be just the old game on a new platform though. I'd really love a good remake that also somehow touches the gameplay because the game feels as old as it is. But I doubt they're gonna do that. 

TheDemonIClingTo
1 hour ago, berlinforme said:

It will be just the old game on a new platform though. 

Oh that's everything I need :firega:

JazzGa
1 hour ago, berlinforme said:

Yep, the Switch version is going to be released around 11/11 I think. It will be just the old game on a new platform though. I'd really love a good remake that also somehow touches the gameplay because the game feels as old as it is. But I doubt they're gonna do that. 

Yes it's mostly the RNG attack mechanics and the too long first level on Taris with no fast travel that age KOTOR. I don't think I'd buy a visually remastered version, personally, unless they also changed gameplay some. I kinda think the low-poly 2000's-ness matches the style and is enjoyable and nostalgic. 

Also they need to add MORE GHEY ROMANCE OPTIONS :grr: 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with BrianđŸŽș and SteveđŸŽ·

TheDemonIClingTo
33 minutes ago, the Devil of Pop said:

Yes it's mostly the RNG attack mechanics and the too long first level on Taris with no fast travel that age KOTOR. I don't think I'd buy a visually remastered version, personally, unless they also changed gameplay some. I kinda think the low-poly 2000's-ness matches the style and is enjoyable and nostalgic. 

Also they need to add MORE GHEY ROMANCE OPTIONS :grr: 

This is one of the 1st things that come 2 mind when discussing the remake... the original didn't really have same-sex romances (only Juhani and that one was censored by LucasArts). They should just make Bastila and Carth bi and call it a day IMO (so it can be said that all romances are tied to the main plot and not just side characters)

NotDoctor

I'm a little skeptical with how cagey they were about it in the announcement Q&A, but cautiously excited.  Love KOTOR and KOTOR II and I even pop in to SWTOR occasionally

TheDemonIClingTo
Just now, NotDoctor said:

I'm a little skeptical with how cagey they were about it in the announcement Q&A, but cautiously excited.  Love KOTOR and KOTOR II and I even pop in to SWTOR occasionally

If they ever announce a KOTOR 2 remake, that's when I'm gonna hold my breath for real (for good or ill)

berlinforme
6 minutes ago, TheDemonIClingTo said:

If they ever announce a KOTOR 2 remake, that's when I'm gonna hold my breath for real (for good or ill)

There's so much scrapped content that could be restored (and help make the story easier to get :huntyga:). 

TheDemonIClingTo
1 minute ago, berlinforme said:

There's so much scrapped content that could be restored (and help make the story easier to get :huntyga:). 

Yeah that could be an opportunity for them to make a KOTOR 2 taking their time and not rushing things, but I fear what the Mouse might do to it

Archived