video

Updated: HQ Version of BTWB Chile Raw Screen Footage

Featured Posts

VTV

So I am currently working restoration of the raw cam footage of BTWB in Chile. The original footage is 1080p but there are lines visible, perspective is distorted and oversaturated. I did some tweaking on colors, perspective and screen line removal and this is the output:

This is a drastic improvement compared from what is already out (see for yourself). The video is as sharp as it could get trust me :emma:. I dont wanna overdo the sharpness, saturation and brightness to preserve detail as much as possible. I did not use any AI software for this. Im currently using a laptop with basic GPU so rendering takes time :rip: 

PS:

- If anyone would like to remaster this with an AI software PM me and i'll send a DL link :vegas:

- I am gonna render more songs and regularly upload more videos on that channel :) 

Edited by VTV
added new video
  • Like 4
  • YAAAS 14
  • Love 10
  • Thanks 1
MonsterRocket

Hi! You should definitely continue it! It would be amazing if we got the whole thing :)

Edited by MonsterRocket
  • Love 1
Lighter

this is so good. but you can restore it without stretching the footage to give it a more realistic feel

VTV
38 minutes ago, Lighter said:

this is so good. but you can restore it without stretching the footage to give it a more realistic feel

I believe the orig footage is 2.21:1 projected on a 16:9 display therefore it has to be stretched. 

• Thanks 1
kukuryku666
10 hours ago, VTV said:

I believe the orig footage is 2.21:1 projected on a 16:9 display therefore it has to be stretched. 

normal footage with black lines looks better than a stretched one imo

Sylvanas

it’s definitely the most watchable version so far! I’d love to see you continue!

"Who are we, if not slaves to this torment?"
  • Love 2
VTV
7 hours ago, kukuryku666 said:

normal footage with black lines looks better than a stretched one imo

Sorry but i dont understand the statement. This is the normal stretch and aspect ratio. This is also not cropped.

• VTV changed the title to Updated: HQ Version of BTWB Chile Raw Screen Footage
LandonM170

Not even gonna lie you took the quality from a 2 or 3/10 to a 6 or 7/10. It is very watchable and the original was so bad and this looks great. Some parts don't look like HD however it is so much better! Thank you!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
Juanlittlem
On 10/22/2021 at 5:25 PM, Adam Lucass said:

Great, @ChicaSkas I think we finded who can edit original file and make better ) 

Yes pleeaaase. This is the better version we have and we could have a decent DVD version with this edit :heart:

• Love 1