throwback

Cardi B getting revenge for Kesha

Featured Posts

COOOK

She did that! & wearing the same look? She went there knowing EXACTLY what she needed to do :giveup:

• LMAO 8
  • Love 2
Dennis

I have no doubt she did this intentionally. She's the type of star that will know about the internet memes and stories and stan life etc..

• YAAAS 4
COOOK
7 minutes ago, Dennis said:

I have no doubt she did this intentionally. She's the type of star that will know about the internet memes and stories and stan life etc..

If you listen closely, the guy she hugs whispers in her ear "don't hug Jeff" so even if this whole thing is staged, it's still so satisfying :bon:

weed
39 minutes ago, COOOK said:

If you listen closely, the guy she hugs whispers in her ear "don't hug Jeff" so even if this whole thing is staged, it's still so satisfying :bon:

Who's Jeff? :sis:

• LMAO 1
JusKeepBreathin
1 hour ago, COOOK said:

Jeff? It's even more satisfying now. His name is Jerry. 

i dont know her mariah carey GIF

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.