event

Google Pixel 6 Launch

Featured Posts

Munchlax
1 minute ago, Aetheryte said:

love that 4 u

I know everyone prefers iPhone, I just like seeing all options out there for the future of technology. :vegas:

Justin Drew Bieber’s Favourite Bro
WheresMy911Alice
6 minutes ago, Munchlax said:

I know everyone prefers iPhone, I just like seeing all options out there for the future of technology. :vegas:

I love you for posting this! There are some other friends on here that have Pixel like me but I can't remember who. :lana: @JusKeepBreathin 

• YAAAS 2
WheresMy911Alice

NGL I don't love the camera bar....but if it takes amazing photos, I can get over it. My Pixel 3 takes the best photos of any smartphone I've ever had. 

Edited by WheresMy911Alice
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 2
RAMROD

All that money, and Google can't even hire a good designer. None of the Google Phone ever look not hideous :bradley:

Imagine flipping that out of your stylish bag or trousers pocket at social events. :bradley:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝔹𝕖𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕀𝕟 𝕋𝕠𝕥𝕒𝕝 ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕝 𝕆𝕗 ℍ𝕚𝕞𝕤𝕖𝕝𝕗 (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • LMAO 2
Munchlax
25 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

I love you for posting this! There are some other friends on here that have Pixel like me but I can't remember who. :lana: @JusKeepBreathin 

:hug:

MANiCUREd

I'm so excited for this! Every photo I take of someone, or when I take a selfie with someone, I get compliments on my phone and camera. I have a Pixel 3 and it's worked just the same and fast as when I first got it 3 years ago. I don't need a new one, but when I'll need one, I'm getting a Pixel again.

• YAAAS 2
LeJudas

Google is the best but I have seriously never seen ANYONE use this phone outside of a review. And I am in their home market of California  :enigma: 

• YAAAS 1
Joaco95

I really wanna try one of these Pixel phones but damn the distribution in México is really awful and most of the time are just available on google web store and my credit card limit aint that big :messga:

Edited by Joaco95
  • Sad 1
Munchlax

The Google Pixel 6 Pro is sold out here in Canada AND the new earbuds. :triggered:

Ceres

I remember having the MotoX smartphone and i had it for a good 6 years until it broke, I saw they made a Moto 2, when I went to ask about it at AT&T they're like sir, that brand went under 5 years ago :deadbanana:

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  • LMAO 2
VenusHooker

I read that its camera is impressive (although the rear module is ugly, but no matter, Apple phones are horrible with the huge notch and its users are already used to it) and that it is a contender for the best phone of the year. A pity that the Pixel does not come to Latin America :saladga:

Last.fm/user/Garzilazo