Jesy Nelson's Boyz debuts at #13 Bubbling Under

Rebel

Featured Posts

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cello

Yeah, considering the Nicki feature, this is surprisingly low :messga:

#4 in the UK is good though. I wonder how long it will stay on the chart. 

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

Teletubby

this is Nicki's 70th song at Bubbling Under Hot  100 Chart 
kween of Bubbling Under Hot  100
nick.jpg

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

bionic

I guess sometimes the “it’s better to be criticised then not talked about at all” strategy doesn’t pay off  

buy bionic

Chlorine Sevigny

I don't think I ever knew what bubbling under meant, "The chart lists the top songs that have not yet charted on the main Billboard Hot 100." :air:

NOT #113:air:

Well, good, let this be a lesson that it is not profitable to collab with Nicki anymore. :coffee:

zakariah

this is proof that all that drama and ‘hype’ for the song was only on stan twitter, cos the GP definitely didn’t care or know about it

Gimme More

Let me quote what I said in another thread:

Why would anyone expect her to top the charts or chart when LM only did that once 10 years ago? Even their collab with Nicki in 2018 didn’t.

Jesy is a UK act and the UK is her market and she debuted Top 5.

Also this:

8 hours ago, YUJIfushiguro said:

Who gives a crap about the billboard position anyway. She has done more then well enough in her own country. Numbers dont mean **** all. The way people try and find anything to tear some1 more successful them then down is just downright pathetic. That fact that this girl was openly talking about her struggles with mental health not that long ago and so many ppl dont care and still choose to torment her boggles my mind.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

It always, ultimately, comes down to the song itself- proof in the success of problematic artists and how the GP eats them up regardless- so I think the song's performance has nothing to do with all her drama. Nobody was into it, moving on...

• FATCAT locked this topic

Archived