question

Problematic artists/celebs you still stan

VTV

Featured Posts

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Putang Ina Mo

Not stan, but I still listen to Azealia Banks, Marilyn Manson, Nicki Minach, and Porcelain Black.

my username says it all 🇵🇭

codymonster

I hate how Sia is considered problematic now; she’s a literal angel who has so much love to give and has done SO much good for the world. And all it took for her to do is make a movie in which she thought was a positive thing, it not be taken that way, and now she’s horrible.

Just scary to see how quick people are to tear someone down after one mistake :cryga:

bionic
2 hours ago, Siena said:

I don’t even think she’s that problematic but Snl Grimes GIF by Saturday Night Live

I love this b*tch 

Princess Peach? She’s been problematic for over 30 years   Why hasn’t she been cancelled het

buy bionic

2 hours ago, codymonster said:

I hate how Sia is considered problematic now; she’s a literally angel who has so much love to give and has done SO much good for the world. And all it took for her to do is make a movie in which she thought was a positive thing, it not be taken that way, and now she’s horrible.

Just scary to see how quick people are to tear someone down after one mistake :cryga:

i still love sia and i dont mean to imply that she'll always be problematic and bad.. its just that with her past action, its hard to deny she hasnt been problematic with her honest tweets

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

zakariah

everyone’s ‘problematic’ now lmao, to the point where nobody’s problematic if you know what i mean

with that said, cardi b & lil nas x i guess

js4754394o9823
1 minute ago, Cody James said:

I feel like he tends to blackfish. He also changed his name from his birth name which is Hispanic to Bruno Mars to avoid being expected to know Spanish, and has had a past with drugs (everyone has a past I get that) but it is like never talked about so I feel its unfair to just sweep it under the rug. 

past with drugs is problematic? lol

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

Fridgy Froze Kept
It's that fresh bitch
I be in that prissy stone set
With that wet wrist
Flighty bitch that prissy bow
With that necklace Strike A Pose Gay GIF

The Fame Monster

Maybe Michael Jackson?

We will never know whether he did or did not do the things he has been accused of. 

I still enjoy his music, and know through his songs, such as Heal the World, Black or White and Earth Song, that at least he supported equality, world peace and nature protection.

Find your freedom in the music

Archived