• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cody James

• Pennywise

• InTheCloset

• WheresMy911Alice

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hate how Sia is considered problematic now; she’s a literal angel who has so much love to give and has done SO much good for the world. And all it took for her to do is make a movie in which she tho

I don’t Stan her, but I still listen to Azealia Banks’ music. Same thing with Kim Petras, but I don’t stream her music because I don’t want to give Dr. Luke any of my coins. I don’t stream any Dr Luke

Literally nothing you've said about him is problematic lmao He still has his birth name, he just has a stage like most artists do lol He clearly has a respect for black culture and it defini

Frybean
1 hour ago, Replay said:

800535_2029636_bruno-mars_updates.jpg

Bruno Mars!? :udidnt: What have he done!?

Also Dorian Electra I guess? Azealia Banks?

Edited by Frybean
  • Like 1
PussOfYonce

how is bruno mars problematic :triggered:

anyways i still stan nicki

Beyonce Hair Flip GIF by Vulture.com

BEYONCÉ IS COMING
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 1
DrKindnessKunt1999

I don’t Stan her, but I still listen to Azealia Banks’ music. Same thing with Kim Petras, but I don’t stream her music because I don’t want to give Dr. Luke any of my coins. I don’t stream any Dr Luke related songs, but I do listen to them. 

• Like 12
Reject False Icons

I just have been listening non stop AB and damn I’m addicted to her craft :lolly:

i haven’t been too invested on all of her feuds, but for me for various things she was absolutely right, and in various feuds she said very wrong hateful stuff

Edited by Reject False Icons
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Frank Potion

Azealia. :lolly:

"I wish hell existed, so that people like you cant get away with **** like this."
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1
LilyLark

I don't "stan", but I still listen to music by problematic artists. I honestly don't really have an issue with separating the artist from the art unless it's like...Polanski level.

• Like 7
  • Shook 1
Patriziaa Reggiani

Bruno is literally the most unproblematic, I sometimes bop to Azealia banks and R. Kelly version of DWUW but not stan any of them.

I will not watch House of Gucci
  • Like 1
JusKeepBreathin

Iggy Azalea, Michael Jackson's music, Sia.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.
Pennywise

I don't "stan" anyone these days, but I do listen to a few songs by Kim Petras and Azealia Banks, which makes me problematic too :cryga:

I mean, being an alien clown who eats children makes me slightly problematic too but idc about that :poot:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE
  • LMAO 6
  • YAAAS 3
gumzy3000

I was literally listening to Azealia Banks the other day even though she is a trash human being. i do not stan her but her music is next level. 

A messy blend of logic and sass
  • Like 2
Nathaniel Arven

any pop artist is kind of problematic : anybody that 'uses it's body as it's work of art' meaning that they wear things nobody can afford, and always making people think you have to be perfect and in full regalia... I think they are toxic and problematic... Let's start with that 

(not saying I hate Gaga... I just am different from her and I think there is no artist really promoting a healthy relation to 'visuality')

edit : not no artist, few artists... sorry.

Edited by Nathaniel Arven
  • Like 3
  • LMAO 1