society

Train Riders In Pennsylvania Watch Rape And Do Nothing

Economy

Featured Posts

InTheCloset

:saladga: what the actual **** is wrong with people. they could have stopped it. humanity is doomed, really.

i might be wrong tho but most of the times such crimes that occur in public go like this, as i said i might be wrong, but here in my country many crimes similar to this have occurred including rape, assault and others, in public.

Edited by InTheCloset
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
LDGA

In my country its illegal to watch someone needing help and do nothing, the penalty is almost as severe as an homicide penalty. Hopefully the witness are charged with something because dont doing nothing while a woman is being raped in front of you, is just... ugh, gross, vile, evil. 

• Thanks 6
Zilla

Septa is……septa. I don’t ride it alone if I have to. 

That being said, why nobody called 911 or even tried to get help, that’s inexcusable. You’re aiding a crime and ruining someone’s life by not even getting someone discreetly 

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.
  • Like 2
Matt Amor

I ride that exact train every day to & from work. That is just horrifying & embarrassing. I couldn't imagine how I would react to seeing that on my way home from work. : (

• PartySick changed the title to Train Riders In Pennsylvania Watch Rape And Do Nothing
Economy
4 hours ago, Zilla said:

That being said, why nobody called 911 or even tried to get help, that’s inexcusable. You’re aiding a crime and ruining someone’s life by not even getting someone discreetly 

What kind of train is it that makes it so horrible? I hadnt heard of it till this article

Zilla
On 10/17/2021 at 6:24 PM, Economy said:

What kind of train is it that makes it so horrible? I hadnt heard of it till this article

SEPTA is SouthEastern Pennsylvania Transit Authority. The cars are old, rickety and dim/dark/gloomy. They need an overhaul 

Ceres
On 10/17/2021 at 1:28 PM, Zilla said:

On 10/17/2021 at 1:33 PM, Matt Amor said:

I ride that exact train every day to & from work. That is just horrifying & embarrassing. I couldn't imagine how I would react to seeing that on my way home from work. : (

Heyyyyyyy phillly bebes :gayhat:

Seriously, 11p.m. on a wednesday night, I wonder how many people were on the train- so many coming home from late shift, zoned out, airpods in, not paying attention. I'm not excusing horrible behavior; they should of done something if they were aware. Septa needs better security honestly.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  • YAAAS 1
Economy
29 minutes ago, Zilla said:

SEPTA is SouthEastern Pennsylvania Transit Authority. The cars are old, rickety and dim/dark/gloomy. They need an overhaul 

Is that the same system that needs a $30 Billion infrastructure maintnance and that they said if it failed if would cause a recession because some 7 Million people rely on it daily for commutes?

I didnt spend much time in Pensylvania but when i went to US (most of my time was in Massachussets & New Jersey seing family) and to a lesser extent NY State...

One thing i noticed was how old everything looked. Houses, bridges, power lines... even the cracked pavement om roads :enigma:

Here in Canada our worst cities for that (cities like Winsor, Hamilton, Niagra Falls) are still not half as terrible as what I saw there :air:

Edited by Economy
Zilla
On 10/19/2021 at 4:26 PM, Ceres said:

Heyyyyyyy phillly bebes :gayhat:

Seriously, 11p.m. on a wednesday night, I wonder how many people were on the train- so many coming home from late shift, zoned out, airpods in, not paying attention. I'm not excusing horrible behavior; they should of done something if they were aware. Septa needs better security honestly.

Jersey babe but have been on SEPTA hahahah so true

Zilla
23 hours ago, Economy said:

Is that the same system that needs a $30 Billion infrastructure maintnance and that they said if it failed if would cause a recession because some 7 Million people rely on it daily for commutes?

I didnt spend much time in Pensylvania but when i went to US (most of my time was in Massachussets & New Jersey seing family) and to a lesser extent NY State...

One thing i noticed was how old everything looked. Houses, bridges, power lines... even the cracked pavement om roads :enigma:

Here in Canada our worst cities for that (cities like Winsor, Hamilton, Niagra Falls) are still not half as terrible as what I saw there :air:

No clue but the Northeast is a huge mass transit area. Might be NJ Transit/AMTRAK.

• Like 1
TheDemonIClingTo
On 10/17/2021 at 7:24 PM, LDGA said:

In my country its illegal to watch someone needing help and do nothing, the penalty is almost as severe as an homicide penalty. Hopefully the witness are charged with something because dont doing nothing while a woman is being raped in front of you, is just... ugh, gross, vile, evil. 

Should be like that everywhere, anyone who allows rape clearly sees no problem with it, therefore they're an accomplice to the crime