Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Little Mix to announce Hiatus next month

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

LITTLE MIX will announce next month that they are breaking up, we can reveal.

The Sun told last week how the girls – Leigh-Anne Pinnock, Perrie Edwards and Jade Thirlwall– will pursue solo careers after their 2022 tour.

And sources close to the group said they plan to formally announce the split in mid-November.

One said: “There has been a lot of speculation about the future of Little Mix but it is now very clear that the end of the road has been reached.

“A date is set to announce the split. The upcoming tour is going to be a farewell to their fans.”

Source: The Sun

The Sun is usually extremely reliable with Jesy/Little Mix news.

I've also heard 'Between Us' and it does sound like a goodbye song :( 

I think this will be a break but they will come back together in a couple of years.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Gimme More
1 minute ago, likeitrough said:

:neyde:

They announced many LM things correct before it happened, the Confetti music video concept, Jesy leaving before it was announced, Jesy's single details, numerous details about previous LM singles/videos before they were revealed.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Glamourpuss

I think they'd be daft to break up now. Before this Jesy and Nicki mess they were a solid girl group. Their music was doing well and they really did seem like the best of friends. I think they should stick together to ride out this little storm and continue as LM for another album so it doesn't taint their legacy. 

Gimme More
3 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

I think they'd be daft to break up now. Before this Jesy and Nicki mess they were a solid girl group. Their music was doing well and they really did seem like the best of friends. I think they should stick together to ride out this little storm and continue as LM for another album so it doesn't taint their legacy. 

I'm hoping they go down the Take That route, 2021 has been such a massive year for them. It'd be so sad to see them split.

However, from listening to 'Between Us', they reference some of their past songs and talk about their friendship and how the 'curtain is closing' :bradley: It definitely gives me 'Goodbye' vibes :( 

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Gimme More
2 minutes ago, dojo said:

Did Jesy and Nicki ended them? or it was bound to happen? 

Let's not turn this into a Jesy v LM thread please.

I think maybe it was bound to happen, Perrie's new business is being announced this month, Jade has been in the studio a lot and writing songs for many artists. Leigh-Anne has a tv show coming out next year and she's got a film coming out this Christmas where she is the female lead.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Gimme More

The girls are also doing a video each week discussing each album leading up to Between Us' release.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

bionic

This is just a dramatic way of saying "we're all in different stages in our lives and want to do our own things for a bit"

Good luck to the three of them

buy bionic

Gimme More
3 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

they already planned to go solo in 2021 for a long time

The Sun also reported it last year thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/13225980/little-mix-solo-plans-jesy-nelson-leaves-perrie-leigh-anne-jade/

I know they've been saying it for ages, but now we're finally going to get confirmation about the status of the group next month.

At least we've definitely got them up until at least May 2022.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Gimme More
13 minutes ago, dep18702 said:

They’re literally following The Spice Girls’ playbook step by step. 

They are the biggest girl group in the UK since the Spice Girls :bradley: It's crazy how things are mimicking the Spice Girls.

Before anyone gets triggered i'm not saying they are bigger than the Spice Girls.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Archived