Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why do people think Gaga doesn't like pop music anymore?

Chromatica Island

Featured Posts

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FameMonster01
1 minute ago, Monsterabriel said:

I personally love her more electronic music, but she does great in other genres as well, I just hope she continues making electronic music and ofc more ballady and jazzy type music too (even tho those aren't my preferred genres, if it makes her happy, than I'm happy!)

I feel as if she's scared to let her experimental side out once again, and for a very good reason. As much as I love Chromatica, sometimes it gets generic and overall it's a very safe record.

However I hope her team saw the hype for ACT 2, and I hope that's going to be a spark for her future experimental side + she saw how dawn of chromatica broke records in some countries for a remix album etc..

I honestly think that we got enough of ballady,jazzy content from her (joanne,ctc,l4s,ASIB) and now it's time for another pop album, or maaybe even rock if she really wants to explore music further

bionic
23 minutes ago, Monsterabriel said:

She also released a jazz album this year, can't you see she hates her own genre now? Oh and she was forced by Bloodpop to make Chromatica as well (this is sarcasm obviously I don't believe this) 

To be fair I think the jazz album is a bit of an enigma because of the situation with Tony.

I agree with the impression that Gaga doesn't really care for a pop career anymore though, but knows that her fans won't really follow if she ventures however and wherever she wants to at any moment in time. The gays want bops

buy bionic

Maybe because she completely stopped bothering with Chromatica meanwhile she’s pulling all the promo stunts for the new jazz era. 

nodandsmile

I think she was excited about Chromatica then with all the delays and ruined plans, she got sick of it

imma wait and see what the future holds before making a statement such as "she hates pop music now!"

NFRatwell

I mean did Gaga ever really betray dance pop? :bear: besides the last year. Joanne and the ASIB soundtrack both had dance pop songs, and she released The Cure. Not to mention she had the JWT which was basically a greatest hits tour and Enigma in 2019 and 2020. And last year a whole dance pop album. I think she’ll always like dance pop, but I’m happy she’s more versatile when it comes to her music. And by more versatile I mean she’s putting other genres in the front now, not tucked away as b sides (Brown Eyes, Speechless) or on other peoples albums (The Lady Is A Tramp). 

RAMROD

Most likely because the night and day difference on how she treated Chromatica and the way she treated her new Jazz album, Love For Sale.

The promo. How she stays mum about her latest pop album. How she even did online show for the Jazz album promo but none for Chromatica. And all that. I think that is the sure factor. I think pop Gaga fans just felt betrayed/sidelined/bitter/forsaken  :shrug:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Chromatica Island
1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

Most likely because the night and day difference on how she treated Chromatica and the way she treated her new Jazz album, Love For Sale.

The promo. How she stays mum about her latest pop album. How she even did online show for the Jazz album promo but none for Chromatica. And all that. I think that is the sure factor. I think pop Gaga fans just felt betrayed/sidelined/bitter/forsaken  :shrug:

I think shes doing the promo for Tony tbh and with Chromatica there was the pandemic, but I know how you feel! I don't think she will betray pop music tbh it's what got her here in the first place!

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

RAMROD
4 minutes ago, Monsterabriel said:

I think shes doing the promo for Tony tbh and with Chromatica there was the pandemic, but I know how you feel! I don't think she will betray pop music tbh it's what got her here in the first place!

Well it js not me. Just observation 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Chromatica Island
19 minutes ago, FameMonster01 said:

I feel as if she's scared to let her experimental side out once again, and for a very good reason. As much as I love Chromatica, sometimes it gets generic and overall it's a very safe record.

However I hope her team saw the hype for ACT 2, and I hope that's going to be a spark for her future experimental side + she saw how dawn of chromatica broke records in some countries for a remix album etc..

I honestly think that we got enough of ballady,jazzy content from her (joanne,ctc,l4s,ASIB) and now it's time for another pop album, or maaybe even rock if she really wants to explore music further

Exactly!

gagawaffles

Omg y’all chromatica came at a very tumultuous time. The pandemic was in full swing and the economy was terrible. Nobody was in a good mood. Please lol. Give her a break 

Chromatica Island

And for the people saying shes doing more promo for L4S than Chromatica, shes doing this for the legend himself Tony Bennett and for the underpromotion during Chromatica, she had a lot going on behind the scenes, such as a sick family member and it was the height of the pandemic after all.

Chromatica Island
1 minute ago, gagawaffles said:

Omg y’all chromatica came at a very tumultuous time. The pandemic was in full swing and the economy was terrible. Nobody was in a good mood. Please lol. Give her a break 

This is what I'm trying to say^^^

I didn't believe this until I watched gaga in enigma and the jazz show .. her energy was so low when she performed pop music in enigma compared to the jazz show when she was extremely happy .

Pop music is not her thing from the beginning .. Redone pushed her into that field and that worked like magic .. 

Archived