💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Miley Cyrus working on her 9th studio album

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Almost a year after the release of the rock-heavy album Plastic Hearts, Miley Cyrus has been hard at work on her follow-up ninth studio record, according to her new label home, Columbia Records.

Miley Cyrus has relaunched her MileyWorld website https://mileyworld.com/ that originally started in 2007 as she transitioned out of the Hannah Montana moniker and started releasing music under her real name. Through the site, she has shared an exclusive full, unedited video of her recent Austin City Limits performance for fans who sign up for her mailing list.

source https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/9646046/miley-cyrus-ninth-album-columbia/

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

BlingNotTheMusic

I wonder what genre route she will go. I was very impressed with Plastic Hearts after the let down that Younger Now was :laughga:

Teletubby

last month she said she declines streaming shows because she wants people to see her live and now she shares her full perfomance :what:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

I could see her doing pop punk with a bit of R&B mixed in. I could see a few “Jesy - Boyz” and Olivia - Good 4 U” influenced songs thrown in there with some Avril moments, maybe some rockier songs.

I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if she collabs with P!nk too.

GRIMEZSZ
20 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

last month she said she declines streaming shows because she wants people to see her live and now she shares her full perfomance :what:

She’s sagittarius honey. let her be

Ophelia

HOT and talented :heat:

We truly don’t deserve her

...has anybody seen my disco stick?

moonsago
42 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

Contradiction is part of ha brand. Nothing new. But we stan

HuffsAhoy

Kind of sad she all but abandoned the masterpiece known as Plastic Hearts 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

Cavadour

Wow. Her take on Maybe is fantastic. Joplin's frenesy and her great olkskool rocking band are just a fresh crush to my boomer ears. Miley is expanding. She rules. Can't wait for her next album.

43 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

Kind of sad she all but abandoned the masterpiece known as Plastic Hearts 

Yeah. She tends to move on very fast. :golfclap: Besides, I offered the double LP to a drummer friend of mine. Old geezer like me. We all feel the rocking heart of Miley. Plastic Hearts is in few but good hands.

Late to the party but I got a diamond heart

enissa11
2 hours ago, Teletubby said:

the rock-heavy album Plastic Hearts

:triggered::lmao:

Mad Architect of Light

Archived