COOOK

vote bish  

114 members have voted

1. 1. First impression:

• Disappointed
    • Exceeded my expectations
    • It's a grower

Featured Posts

On first impressions, was it better than what you expected? Or did it left you wanting more?

JaysAMess

The way Adele lost weight and people expected her to drop a pop anthem with choreography, only to be disappointed because she stuck to her guns and released something she wanted and continued a story from 25.

HuffsAhoy

I like it. Sure, it's not as bombastic and her previous leads but it still feels fresh and new. It'll definitely be a grower. 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

RAMROD

I am neither of these options. I just like it, not more or less :sis:

I obviously doesn't expect her to do something out of ordinary. That is like setting yourself to a trap :billie: 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

TasteLikeWhiskey

She literally asked you all to go 'easy on' her... And everyone went the other way:partysick:

I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong

TasteLikeWhiskey
Just now, dynamite said:

"exceeds my expectations" ? it's a good song but how low were your expectations :neyde:

We are talking about Adele.. Not Dua Peep. So a bit higher than what you are insinuating :neyde:

I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong

OhHenny2020

Based on the trailer I think it was pretty clear how this song was going to be. Is it as captivating as “Hello”? No, but it doesn’t need to be. It fits fall-autumn, carries on the story from Hello, and midway through, changes to colour which seems pretty symbolic. It’s still a really good song and really well written, it’s on brand. With the album only being 5 weeks away from today I guarantee we won’t be waiting too long to hear single number 2. Reserve your judgement until then, I think. Let alone the rest of the album. The song on its own is really quite beautiful but I really don’t think it was meant to make a massive splash like “Hello” and time will tell if I’m right about the second single being the smash.

:diane: :D

edit: i voted grower :cool:

MadreMonster

I love the parts when the piano follows her voice in the verses. It’s magical. But it didn’t exceed my expectations at all. This is what I was expecting.

HorusRa2

it made me cry. 

understanding its about her divorce and going through one now...idc if yall find it boring. it's something *I* needed to hear. 

Archived