Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Paulina Rubio: "A tour with Thalia? Everything's possible right now."

Bambino

Featured Posts

Bambino

In this new interview with Publimetro, the Queen of Latin Pop Paulina Rubio spoke about her new feminist, emPAUerment-themed new single "Yo Soy." She also said she's planning to tour with a very special artist. When asked whether it's Thalia or not, she simply responded: "everything's possible."

Mucho se dice que harás algo con Thalía, ¿qué tan cierto es?

Ahora mismo (... ) todo es posible. No hay imposibles más que los mentales. Hay que sacar canciones en mi caso y me encantaría hacer estas colaboraciones de las que hablas y también otras, porque enriquecen mucho a un artista como yo en este momento.

Google Translate:

Much is said that you will do something with Thalía, how true is it?

Right now (...) everything is possible. There are no impossibles other than the mental ones. I have to release songs, in my case and I would love to do these collaborations that you talk about and also others, because they enrich an artist like me a lot at this time.

Paulina's new single, Yo Soy, is coming out tonight

Paulina-Rubio-Yo-Soy-Mid.png

Levine

Is that a shady response or not? To me it sounds like "wow there's...room for everbody let's just say that"

Bambino
33 minutes ago, Levine said:

Is that a shady response or not? To me it sounds like "wow there's...room for everbody let's just say that"

Idk how to shade in Spanish so I can't tell :teehee: 

Archived