💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Billie Eilish gets on her knees to interact with fans

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

FBqGjXoXMAcQbqV?format=jpg&name=900x900vvc.jpg

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

BELLYACHE

I think Billie is the celeb who loves and shows appreciation for her fans the most, it’s so heartwarming, that’s why she feels like our best friend, rather than a celeb.

pop a 911

Made me think of… I miss when Gaga was this interactive with fans 
gaga-autograph-fence.jpg

i’m not real, i’m theatre

MadreMonster
22 minutes ago, BELLYACHE said:

I think Billie is the celeb who loves and shows appreciation for her fans the most, it’s so heartwarming, that’s why she feels like our best friend, rather than a celeb.

And look what that did to Gaga :yennefer:

TheDemonIClingTo
44 minutes ago, POP A 911 said:

Made me think of… I miss when Gaga was this interactive with fans 
gaga-autograph-fence.jpg

I was just gonna say Billie looked cute... but jeez, no one does it like our queen

enissa11
11 hours ago, BELLYACHE said:

gaga literally worshiped us as an entity, and let the fans inspired and affect her music, she wrote poetry about us and dedicate a lot of songs to us, i have yet to see those things in ms. billie. No celebrity loves their fans more than gaga, sorry, just a few days ago she gave us free tickets for her live jazz show with free food, drinks and merch.

Mad Architect of Light

Archived