Jump to content
celeb

Taylor's man serves BODY


COOOK

Featured Posts

He’s leaving the childish look behind and is now looking like a man… will miss Taylor put up with that? Only time will tell 

4603_900.gif

Edited by Kimmo
Typo
Tragic.
  • YAAAS 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Tinnitus15
2 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

He’s leave his childish look behind and is now looking like a man… will miss Taylor put up with that? Only time will tell 

4603_900.gif

Taylor Swift Dancing GIF by The VoiceOh I’m sure she’s putting IT UP 

  • YAAAS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

He’s leave his childish look behind and is now looking like a man… will miss Taylor put up with that? Only time will tell 

4603_900.gif

Didn't she sing once about how she likes his "boyish" look , that was kinda weird

Link to post
Share on other sites
liquidsunshine
40 minutes ago, Dennis said:

Didn't she sing once about how she likes his "boyish" look , that was kinda weird

No it’s not. That’s on you if you’re taking it to a weird direction. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...