Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Neil Degrasse Tyson to Demi Lovato: aliens have no feelings

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

PunkTheFunk

Climate change is slowly killing us and we are arguing about whether aliens have feelings...Humans are truly the laughing stock of the galaxy. I hate it here.

BUtterfield 8
7 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Climate change is slowly killing us and we are arguing about whether aliens have feelings...Humans are truly the laughing stock of the galaxy. I hate it here.

Are you an alien?

SadBoi808
3 hours ago, PartySick said:

Actually life on Earth is almost as old as the planet itself. We've found 4 billion year old evidence for biological carbon in the oldest rocks so...really, it only took a few million years for life to evolve.

Then consider that there's at least 8 different places in our solar system alone (Venus, Earth, Mars, Ceres, Ganymede, Europa, Enceladus, and Titan) where life as we know it could have previously existed, maybe exists now, or could exist in the future...I mean, there's zero chance that there isn't extraterrestrial life out there.

Also, why would our evolution even be a factor? Does the observable universe have a budget of one planet with life per 13 billion years? :laughga: life could have arisen simultaneously or even before us somewhere else.

I never said there isn’t other organic “alien” Life out there chile… I’m going off research from James lovelock. Novacene is a good book and I highly suggest it.. 

ProfessionalClown
4 hours ago, SadBoi808 said:

Aliens don’t exist, the cosmos literally is not old enough. It’s taken us (3.7 billion years) almost a third of the age of the cosmos to evolve.. our known (observable universe) is simply not old enough to for the staggeringly  improbable chain of events required to produce intelligent life to have occurred more than once, our existence is a freakish one off. 

This literally makes no sense whatsoever. 

Why are we basing off the entire existence of the universe on what we know when we are only a little blip in the whole history and future of the universe? 

There have been other species before us, there are now, and there always will be, just not in the way we think.

we aren’t the standard you know. We aren’t the most powerful being out there. There’s always a bigger fish

SadBoi808
20 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

This literally makes no sense whatsoever. 

Why are we basing off the entire existence of the universe on what we know when we are only a little blip in the whole history and future of the universe? 

There have been other species before us, there are now, and there always will be, just not in the way we think.

we aren’t the standard you know. We aren’t the most powerful being out there. There’s always a bigger fish

Again… if u saw my comment above.. I’m going off research from Novacene by James Lovelock. He makes an extremely convincing argument on intelligent life.  

gagawaffles
3 hours ago, Gagaloo911 said:

Imagine not liking NEIL DEGRASSE TYSON. :messga:

Definitely can't relate.

Literally a legend and a genius, the rest of us could only DREAM of having a mind as HALF as brilliant as his :fatcat:

OT: Tell ha King 

He’s literally so annoying? 

gagawaffles
3 hours ago, PartySick said:

Yeah, I don't remember what made me dislike him, I just remember that I did :ladyhaha:

Let me remain petty, it's not a strong dislike anyway :laughga:

I don’t like him either. Whenever a movie comes out he’s like ACKTUALLY.. THATS IMPOSSIBLE BECAUSE -REASONS- let us enjoy the gd movie 

SadBoi808
33 minutes ago, gagawaffles said:

I don’t like him either. Whenever a movie comes out he’s like ACKTUALLY.. THATS IMPOSSIBLE BECAUSE -REASONS- let us enjoy the gd movie 

He (as a physicist) doesn’t bother to expand his own horizons and then he questions why there aren’t new questions or frontiers for physicists. He’s actually so annoying 

AnglerfishbraBENUS
6 hours ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

So what that means is — if we all do that — the only invocation of the word ‘alien’ is for creatures from outer space that want to kill us all.

:ally:

SchwineLove
5 hours ago, SadBoi808 said:

Aliens don’t exist, the cosmos literally is not old enough. It’s taken us (3.7 billion years) almost a third of the age of the cosmos to evolve.. our known (observable universe) is simply not old enough to for the staggeringly  improbable chain of events required to produce intelligent life to have occurred more than once, our existence is a freakish one off. 

Therefore.... Abrahamic religions are true?? (don't attack me non-believers)

JazzGa

Would aliens be offended by this song? Should Earthlings be offended? Personally I find it relatable and informative

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Archived